Someone stole my ipod

chucknorris013 said:
yes i have thought about that, which is why im takin it to the office first. but face it, if you were in my position, you would wanna kick him in the nuts too
Depends what iPod it was.

iPod nano = Leave it
iPod Classic = kick his ass
iPod Touch = Burn down his house

Bro, beat his A$$....goin to get "adult help" is only gonna make things worse for you later, he is gonna see you as a punk and a rat. And bother you even more. Stand up for urself, show him u are not one to be messed with and kick his damn a$$

If you want to get suspended, fight the guy. Also, chances are that the guy who stole your iPod will have others to back him up. So, even if you did end up beating him up he would probably have his friends jump you. And in the end, he would still have your iPod. If you want it back then talk to an adult and have them deal with the situation. Otherwise, you're only making things worse for yourself.

Last edited:
There is only 1 reasonable course of action...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN HIM!

FRuMMaGe said:
There is only 1 reasonable course of action...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN HIM!

I second that burning.

*Kirby loves his iKirby*

.......__
.□<('.' )
.......cc

oooh... yeah. authorities. i mean you know what songs are on it, he may not have removed them. any scratches or mars on it to identify it?
if you got his address, cops will go to his door and talk to his parents.

if he still gets away with it... you may know someone else who could help you burn him.

mean people have been eating at me lately...

iqaeda.jpg

I would have killed someone if they took my stuff. Especially if it were as expensive as an iPod. I never had an issue with someone stealing from me since the 4th grade though...I remember someone took my X-Men cards and it was from then on that I never left ANYTHING unguarded around people I didn't know or trust.

I have a 30GB Ipod Video that I use ALL THE TIME every day, so I know I'd freak if someone took it...and if I actually knew who it was, game over for them.

Last edited:
yeah dude, just keep stealing his things(textbooks, pens, electronics) than once you get enough skill, go for the ipod

that way you get your ipod back, and the kid has no textbooks, and those things are expensive

scratch the numbers on the textbooks out.....than give them back to the school

Back