Something bothers me... *BRAWL related*

Because i'm a realist and you guys are dreamers.
We are getting the SAME F***ING GAME that the rest of the world is. What is so hard to understand?

In Scotland I Wont Have To Worry Bout Pre-Ordering It...The Scottish Dont Care Much For Videogames As Much As The Japanese And Americans Do...So I Could Go Into My Local GAME Shop And Just Pick Up A Copy On The Day It Came Out Over Here...:smilewinkgrin:
God, Ill Be Screwed If Im Wrong...!:lol:

Wii-Bhoy said:
In Scotland I Wont Have To Worry Bout Pre-Ordering It...The Scottish Dont Care Much For Videogames As Much As The Japanese And Americans Do...So I Could Go Into My Local GAME Shop And Just Pick Up A Copy On The Day It Came Out Over Here...:smilewinkgrin:
God, Ill Be Screwed If Im Wrong...!:lol:
yaaaa....but it also means you still have to wait at least 3 months for a release

I really think the delay was for production purposes, i really think they got more pre-orders than they expected. So naturally they have to make enough copies to meet the pre paid demand. They probably won't meet the off the shelf demand.

I'd love it if they were adding more content, but that's highly unlikely. My guess is that they just need to translate everything and print out loads of copies. They're just giving themselves a month so they'll be sure they have enough time.

Do you honestly know how many reserves there are for this game, Let alone it has to sold with extra copies,

spiff-ssbb said:
yaaaa....but it also means you still have to wait at least 3 months for a release
.........:wtf:
God Damn It!!!:mad5::mad5::mad5:
But Itll Be Worth The Wait!:thumbsup:

Wii-Bhoy said:
.........:wtf:
God Damn It!!!:mad5::mad5::mad5:
But Itll Be Worth The Wait!:thumbsup:
definately. there'll be tons of videos to hold you over as well

So, let me give you an example.

Phoenix Wright 1, 2, & 3.

The Japanese version of the DS release CONTAINED THE ENGLISH VERSION.

They came out in Japan, six months before it came out in the US.
They didn't even need to Translate it!
It already had English on the game!
It's already compatable with the US DS!

I ordered the Japanese version of PW2 when it came out, and had it finished (even with my lackadaisical play style) before it came out in the US. Played in English. Identical to what was eventually released here.

So, they still need to translate Brawl. Be glad we're getting it in March, rather than Christmas 08.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Marketing strategy with No More Heroes is my bet

you got it....i mean look at everyone there getting us pumped, and may be fixin some bugs and tweaking it up.....but its all about the money in the long run

Hahaha, Americans waiting for release dates, oh it makes me laugh.

It's not the language, it's just demand.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ok, so we all know that Brawl has already been released in Japan since the 31st. me being in america has to wait till march 9 till its released. heres whats been bothering me........

why is it taking forever?? look, what i see is that the only thing Nintendo has to do is change the language....... THATS IT........ why does that take too long?? i saw on X-PLAY (a show on G4) today both Adam and Morgan playing Brawl..... ENGLISH version. either Nintendo is preparing for a surprise..... for U.S. only.... or iono. its only the LANGUAGE.....

am i missing something here?? is it like a LONG process to change the language??? i mean, the final product has been released, all the gotta do is change KOOPA to BOWSER and DONKEY to DK plus more......

whats the deal guys?? fill me in, im not an expert when it comes to importing games from one language to another.....
Sakurai secretly hates the US, not even kidding.

Back