something funny happened last night

PuNkMaN

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Billings, MT
something happened with my cable company last night (its bresnan and they have cable phone and internet.....i have all three)......what happened was first my cable went out at midnight so we called 24 hour service to see what happened but we were on hold for a long time....but then the cable came back so we hung up, but a couple of minutes later it went out again so we called again but we didn't have a dial tone so i checked my wii and it went to the "WWW" thing but it wouldn't go to a website so i went back to the main menu to go to wii settings to check the connection every once in a while but when it said No connection was found it said to go to "support . nintendo .com" so i was like "i have to go online to see why i can't go online" lol (i put spaces in the website so it won't show up as a bunch ***s) everything was fine in the morning

Must have been funnier in real life...I found no humor in reading that tbh. :/

that was funny? id be pissed if that started happening.

oh, like:
keyboard is not connected, press F1 to continue.
got it. pretty funny, i guess.

PuNkMaN said:
it was funny cuz it told me to go to a website to see why i can't get online
Heh, more like an irony type thing....that is funny. :p

PuNkMaN said:
it was funny cuz it told me to go to a website to see why i can't get online

yeah but they're assuming its a problem with your wii or wii connection, and they're assuming you're smart enough to go on your computers internet or just call them if your internet is down. If it happened to me though i could see myself getting pissed and maybe laughing a little. and then killing someone.:yikes:

callme.nasty said:
yeah but they're assuming its a problem with your wii or wii connection, and they're assuming you're smart enough to go on your computers internet or just call them if your internet is down. If it happened to me though i could see myself getting pissed and maybe laughing a little. and then killing someone.:yikes:
Thank God I'm not your neighbor/family member/anyone you would kill.

Just like the infamous lines "No purchase necessary to enter, details inside!" (usually have to purchase items, to check inside! duh!) or "Only use this mildew remover product in a well ventilated area" (if it were well ventilated, mildew would not have formed! duh!) or the dreaded "Experience required!" when employers are hiring, how can you get any experience, when you need the job to get the experience, but you can't GET the job because they want you to have experience.....ugh, the world can be so 'tarded.

lol i remember calling cox cable about my internet being out, and the guy gave me a website to go to... i was like" you F*cking idiot, i can't go to a website because my f*cking internet is out"

ssbb_lover said:
Heh, more like an irony type thing....that is funny. :p
Hardly ever get to use this picture...

Attachments

• 1170647967296.jpg
    1170647967296.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 149
i found it a tad funny. My car manual has something like that. My radio wouldnt turn on and it said to fix the problem listen to the support channel tune into 140.99 or something. The damn thing wouldnt turn on so how was i supose to tune it ????

Back