something just hit me

hotpotato78

So sexy
Nov 24, 2006
Bahamas
Okay everybody have been talking about sonic and others in SSMB. But to me megaman or zero would be the best characters to fit in there right now....... but what about naruto. I think these two would be the perfect to, to star as hidden characters. i haven't heard anything about naruto as an idea, tell me what you think.

megaman could fit in there, but no to naruto. Naruto is not nintendo property and i highly doubt that it would ever be on it.

Rival

hal laboratories(the game designers) have stated the first requirement for getting into brawl is to originate in a video game, thus eliminating all anime characters

Stranger said:
hal laboratories(the game designers) have stated the first requirement for getting into brawl is to originate in a video game, thus eliminating all anime characters

okay cool. but definitelyi want to see megaman in their........ but i just thought it would be cool to bust people with his rasengan lol

leejarrett! you knew what i meant

hotpotato78 said:
okay cool. but definitelyi want to see megaman in their........ but i just thought it would be cool to bust people with his rasengan lol

leejarrett! you knew what i meant

haha lol sorry i had to say it!

Naruto is a 8-13 year old fanbased charecter. Even if he was in there they would probolly cell-shad like in clash of ninja which would be bad. (WW was amazing, not all Cell shads are bad.) plus he has close to no moves. Jutsus would be too hard to preform unless a rasengan smash attack or something. Membre game is still gamecube controller (thank god.) Megaman is a biggie for gameboy so I think that might work, but naruto no. Only 4 games total have bin out on a nintendo console. Popularity polls would probolly say no.

So naruto ummmm no :scared:
Megaman ummm OK fine.

Wiitendo said:
Naruto is a 8-13 year old fanbased charecter. Even if he was in there they would probolly cell-shad like in clash of ninja which would be bad. (WW was amazing, not all Cell shads are bad.) plus he has close to no moves. Jutsus would be too hard to preform unless a rasengan smash attack or something. Membre game is still gamecube controller (thank god.) Megaman is a biggie for gameboy so I think that might work, but naruto no. Only 4 games total have bin out on a nintendo console. Popularity polls would probolly say no.

Megaman ummm OK fine.

it doesn't have to be cell shaded, SSMB doesn't use cell shading. plus your thinking to deep with the jutzu. I could be just as simple as samus charge cannon blast. remember how the attacks are set up on SSMB. So don't start thinking that deep. Naruto have moves alot of moves.. the knife can also be a move just like links bow and arrow or boomerang............ anywho, who tell you that is the age limit. you better stop fooling yourself lmao. I know man and woman who does watch the cartoon. That cartoon is violent you know for it to be 8-13.............. But definitely i would like to see megaman because megaman was always a huge part of nintendo and had many games. Him and his sister lmao

Wiitendo said:

Megaman ummm OK fine.

It's funny when DUB kids talk about anime characters like they know them off the backs of their hands. Despite never having heard of a RAW, SUB or the actual origin of those characters.

speaking of naruto i can't wait for episdoes 226 and 227 to come out............. But he don't watch naruto that is why he say that or he might have watched it once

When i say something just hit me. thats a metaphor meaning that a certain thought just came to mind. Some of the other thread names i see around here are ridiculous... lmao

Right now thats the only reason why you came into this thread. to see if blood was coming out my skull or something. how cruel can you get

Back