something just hit me

This is nothing you are just saying you want megaman and Naruto in Brawl which will most likely not happen until 2398 when the Dinosoars return to fight King Kong

WiiZero said:
This is nothing you are just saying you want megaman and Naruto in Brawl which will most likely not happen until 2398 when the Dinosoars return to fight King Kong

I really what to see megaman in the game.......... i just wanted to see what everybody thought about naruto as an opinion. but wiizero you are exaggerating because if sonic and snake can make, megaman should definitely make it over them ecause he been with nintendo longer

Sorry to break it to but Megaman got rapped and killed back in 1997 by Garfield

FPS Megaman would be sick :p As for Naruto, it would be cool only if the voice overs stayed in Japanese with subtitles. I'm not a fan of "BELIEVE IT!". Japanese Naruto is cooler than English Naruto :)

guys, none of this naruto crap matters, he originated in anime= HES NOT IN!!! sorry to crush your dreams but theres no way hes getting in

who said anything about FPS megaman. why do you people think that Shooting games are only in first person. FOR THE LAST STINKING TIME, shooting games can be in first person, or third person.. damn man!!! you people really are not gamers. I mean the dude completely miss the whole point of this thread talking about FPS megaman. Plus there was a TPS megaman for the 64 that was fun.....

I REPEAT! SHOOTING GAMES CAN BE IN FIRST PERSON OR THIRD PERSON VIEW! how many views is that, THAT IS TWO VIEWS.!

Stranger said:
hal laboratories(the game designers) have stated the first requirement for getting into brawl is to originate in a video game, thus eliminating all anime characters

Naruto has its own fighting video game, in fact about 4 or 5 of them, 3 for the ps2 and a few for the GBA i believe. Also so does Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, .hack, Gundam basically a huge truck load of Anime Video games that existed during the ages and even before n64 smash :D

http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/avrc/

So thus eliminating ALL anime characters? I think not. And also Roy and Marth are in smash arnt they? Their anime so how can all anime characters be eliminated if they are anime and in the game? :x

Last edited:
hotpotato78 said:
who said anything about FPS megaman. why do you people think that Shooting games are only in first person. FOR THE LAST STINKING TIME, shooting games can be in first person, or third person.. damn man!!! you people really are not gamers. I mean the dude completely miss the whole point of this thread talking about FPS megaman. Plus there was a TPS megaman for the 64 that was fun.....

I REPEAT! SHOOTING GAMES CAN BE IN FIRST PERSON OR THIRD PERSON VIEW! how many views is that, THAT IS TWO VIEWS.!

I totally forgot the point of your post by the time i got to the second page of comments :p Two view person shooter would be cool too.

Roy and Marth are classic Nintendo characters from FE. Naruto is just some idiotic ninja boy from an idiotic show on Cartoon Network. I can actually see Megaman being in Supersmash Brothers. Hes a completely different sort of character and brings something NEW to the table.

yeahh they wouldnt put naurto in it hes an anime charater NOT a VG character but they REALLI need to add megaman and zero or if they go to the classic series megaman and bass and u can have like bass fuse with treble for that special attack thing and megaman use rush n stuff....pretty G

Back