something that never happened before

riordan_85

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2011
Quad Cities, IA
i was playin goldeney and i was runnin around and bin laden was in a corner next to a crate so i loaded up a remote mine and BAM blew his a** up. thats whats on the news now.

lol sorry everyone, just wanted to be the first to post something about that. hooray for the USA and the world.

ok ive been hearing a lother about this goldeney is it really good? I WANNA KNOW!! haha

haha sounds like fun :D and im new so do u just make up your FC? my Super Smash Bros is 3181-6659-5440

Last edited:
im new so do u just make up your FC? my Super Smash Bros is 3181-6659-5440

No you do not just make up a friend code. It is listed in the game. Each game manual booklet tells you where and how to find the Friend Code.

i was playin goldeney and i was runnin around and bin laden was in a corner next to a crate so i loaded up a remote mine and BAM blew his a** up. thats whats on the news now.
Nice. You completely dominated that camper. :smilewinkgrin:

All jokes aside, score one for the U.S. I hope the families of the victims of 9/11 can rest easier knowing that that douchebag is dead and buried.

[/
knowing that that douchebag is dead and buried.

Buried? I think they will have some fun with his carcass first.

I'd stick an AK up his ass and turn him in to a puppet.

Then chop his head off and airmail it back to Afghanistan mailed to the Al-Qaeda so they can see what it's like having their comrades head chopped off.

Ah yes, VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 230028_10150587238270179_687475178_18520283_8270590_n.jpg
    230028_10150587238270179_687475178_18520283_8270590_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Funny I should see you here, Volcorona. My girlfriend was playing on my account last night - or the night before - and you were playing. Ya kinda pissed her off 'cause you killed the **** out of her. It was fun from my perspective. Not quite as much from hers.

Funny I should see you here, Volcorona. My girlfriend was playing on my account last night - or the night before - and you were playing. Ya kinda pissed her off 'cause you killed the **** out of her. It was fun from my perspective. Not quite as much from hers.
Oh, sorry dude, I had no idea. If it makes her feel better, tell her I enjoyed playing with her.
Anyways, I've seen you online several times, and I'd enjoy playing with you every now and then. Mind giving me your FC?

Osama :mad:

:mushroomlife::mushroomlife:Osamas corpse was thrown in the ocean so that ppl couldnt visit his resting spot and stuff. That dude was sooo messed up he should have suffered in jaik 4 life...caused millions of ppl so much pain :( and yeah i changed my made up fc code sorry i ani't a techy girl it's right now though so please add me ppl :D

:mushroomlife::mushroomlife:Osamas corpse was thrown in the ocean so that ppl couldnt visit his resting spot and stuff. That dude was sooo messed up he should have suffered in jaik 4 life...caused millions of ppl so much pain :( and yeah i changed my made up fc code sorry i ani't a techy girl it's right now though so please add me ppl :D
Don't worry, rather than jail for life, looks like he's spending eternity in hell.
Anyway, so you got Goldeneye? I wouldn't mind helping you level up to get some good weapons. I'll add you if you give me your FC.

Oh, sorry dude, I had no idea. If it makes her feel better, tell her I enjoyed playing with her.
Anyways, I've seen you online several times, and I'd enjoy playing with you every now and then. Mind giving me your FC?

My gal is playing against you as I type this. I told her about seeing you here and about exchanging FCs and she said - So she can kick my ass?

My friend code is 3450 7897 2575

Goldeney

nope i dont gots that game ppl please go 2 my profile and in the visitor messages i posted that i needed new wii games gimme suggestions there please & thank u :p

Back