Sonic 2 cheats.

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
I keep putting in the code for super sonic and i know it is working because of the little sound clip that is played when i enter it, but once i get 50 coins and jump he is suppose to turn into Super sonic and for some reason i still cant get him to.

What the 19,65,09,17
Wait thats the level select

Did you hear the ping sound ?

Did you press (a) + (start)

yup did all that it took me to the other sound test section/level select put in the rest of the code got the little sound clip and just started the game by pressing start like normal, still nada.

thats strange, it'd be pretty bad if thats a glitch. try jumping then hittin the jump button again in mid-air. thats what u had to do in sonic 3. shouldnt have to do that, but neva know, sumthings up with that game.

It should work all the other codes work, and besides once you get all the chaos crystals you should be able to get super sonic regardless..

Tried holding A + Start when you select a level on the level select screen? Iknow you have ro hold smething but I've totally forgotten what.

but if u hear the chime u should be able to transform to super sayian, i mean super sonic :lol:

Jay61 said:
Tried holding A + Start when you select a level on the level select screen? Iknow you have ro hold smething but I've totally forgotten what.

O **** son! i think i got it lol too bad im at work now and cant try it. Ok so this whole time after the level select menu I just press start to the regular game menu nullifing the code, maybe i have to choose a level from the level select menu and start from there!

Ah good..happy Super Sonic-ing dude :p

Back