Sonic: A Hedgehog rising from the ashes

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
We all know and love Sonic. I mean there are few mascots save Mario that have the impact like Sonic did. Ariving on the Geneis Sonic was the star of Sega and his games helped carry Sega, to the last Generation war that is. Sadly though, do to the horrible failure of the dreamcast Sega was out of the consle market, and some feared that thier belvoed mascot was to.

Even though Sega was bought he still remained on the charts. By putting collections on the Gamecube, nitnedo saved the little mascot calling it their own. Aslo they featured a new Sonic game, Shawdow the Hedgedhog, and SOnic riders. Yes Sonic seems to have proven the test of time.

WIth the next gen Soinc coming, we see our hero return in greater glory that ever befrore. Using the power of the wii to create a sonic game diffrent than all others. Also Sonic might appear in SSBB so it appears that Sonic is still alive and well, restinhg at his new home.

Sonic is def. a part of video game history, u know wut would be a cool idea? A video game museum, that would be awsome.

I dont like sonic I think those games are too slow :D... I know he is fast but the way of the game is like boring... but anyway I'm not buying it, and I dont matter if people like it or not

Sonic sounds cool for the Wii, and if I'm not mistaken the Wii version is different from the XBox 360/PS3 version. That, I think is gonna make it even cooler.

the dream cast was not a failure
it sold well but people didn't buy the games copying was to easy
and there was loads of sonic games across loads of formats but he has never made a good leap to 3d (apart from sonic R)

Lord Haku said:
We all know and love Sonic. I mean there are few mascots save Mario that have the impact like Sonic did. Ariving on the Geneis Sonic was the star of Sega and his games helped carry Sega, to the last Generation war that is. Sadly though, do to the horrible failure of the dreamcast Sega was out of the consle market, and some feared that thier belvoed mascot was to.

Even though Sega was bought he still remained on the charts. By putting collections on the Gamecube, nitnedo saved the little mascot calling it their own. Aslo they featured a new Sonic game, Shawdow the Hedgedhog, and SOnic riders. Yes Sonic seems to have proven the test of time.

WIth the next gen Soinc coming, we see our hero return in greater glory that ever befrore. Using the power of the wii to create a sonic game diffrent than all others. Also Sonic might appear in SSBB so it appears that Sonic is still alive and well, restinhg at his new home.
you should write articles for magazines :)

Good point motherbrainrulez, maybe I should ask the administrators to give a part of the site just decicted to my long threads lol

Back