Sonic adventures 2 battle

Its amazing how the game came out FEB.15 2002 and to this day people are still talking about it and still playing it
Super Mario 64 came out in 2000 and people are still playing it, and what about all those NES games?

Its amazing how the game came out FEB.15 2002 and to this day people are still talking about it and still playing it
Super Mario 64 came out in 2000 and people are still playing it, and what about all those NES games?

Super Mario 64 came out SEPT.12 1996 which is even better because it proves how fun it was

sonic adventure came out 1998 anyone still play that?

the funny thing about sonic aventre 2 battle it a gamecube remake of dreamcast version of sonic adeventur 2 my bro have the dc version but they both the same

the funny thing about sonic aventre 2 battle it a gamecube remake of dreamcast version of sonic adeventur 2 my bro have the dc version but they both the same
The game cube version has battle mode.

Indeed lol

Although some people post lies about the game saying you can unlock Amy M-Sonic Tikal and Chaos in Kart Race -_-

Last edited:
Indeed lol

Although some people post lies about the game saying you can unlock Amy M-Sonic Tikal and Chaos in Kart Race -_-
You might be able to get them by hacking but that dosn't count.

^ i know but why would they say that?

Perhaps they want attention? Its sort of like this one user on Wii chat who tried to spread a rumor that there was going to be a Brawl 2 but there are so many things wrong with that idea.

i was piss when they told that you can unlocked ROY in brawl, and it was a lie!

and when they said that shadow was going to be in brawl I WAS MAD!

Back