Sonic and the Secret Rings good?

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
I believe it's already out in some places however where I live it comes out tomorrow.

Should I get this game?

Is it worth the money?

A lot of gameplay availiable?

I read the ONM [Official Nintendo Magazine] review and it said it was VERY good. The best graphics since TP on the Wii and great gameplay. I'd say it was worth it.....
I MIGHT get it though I'd prefer SSX Blur but don't get me wrong Sonic will rule...

It also features multiplayer games

I have sonic already and wont be keeping it. Dont get me wrong it is fun to play through it, but it's more of a rental for me.

Tried a demo, liked it. But i would look at it as a short-term kind of a game. But a good step forward for the sonic team.

I think I'm to wait for Prince of Persia : Rival Swords, I know its a remake but I only got to play a bit of it because it was faulty =]

i got it today pre-ordered it the other week and got it sent a day early... Its a lot different from when i 1st played sonic on the master sytem.. so it gonna take a bit of getting used to upto now im enjoying it once i get the controls worked out right i will enjoy it even more.. The mini games look alright to

I got, it's fun but I might have to sell Sonic to get SSX Blur (got better ratings and overall looks better to me).

its is great mine come today and ive been playing it non stop since i got back from work , it is very fast and looks great , this game shows how far in front the wii is to the GC

well i got it and LOVE it...but you should probably try this game somehow........

i rented it......it is pretty good from what i've seen.......very fast-paced and entergetic!

I purchased the game and really like it. It is a lot different playing it with the wii remote than with the classic controller. I've only played it about 2 hours because I picked up Blur and have been playing that too. It is a lot better than some of the older sonic releases.

fuzzywonder said:
I purchased the game and really like it. It is a lot different playing it with the wii remote than with the classic controller. I've only played it about 2 hours because I picked up Blur and have been playing that too. It is a lot better than some of the older sonic releases.

how is it compred too BLUR

....wiiiiiii..... said:
how is it compred too BLUR
I really like both games. I'll probably play blur more because I like SSX more, but I'll eventually go back and pick up sonic rings and play it.

My buddy rented it and we played it for a little while and we both agreed that it was not that great. I've been playing it off and on trying to get into it, but it just isn't happening. I find it too repetitive and boring. SSX Blur on the other hand gets better and better the more I play it. The controls are great. I love SSX and don't regret buying it one bit.

Back