Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)

Leche159TKE said:
I'm still not excited. Sonic in 3d just isn't doing it for me anymore.

If u didnt now this one has a huge differance between every other sonic out there... THE WIIMOTE!!! I bet u didnt even look at the videos!

I actually did watch them. How does the Wii remote change anything in a game like Sonic?
They look pretty enough.

Last edited:
Leche159TKE said:
How does the Wii remote change anything in a game like Sonic?

Are you even a Nintendo fan??? The feel of it changes! In this one you hold the wiimote like u were playing Excite Truck and tilt it left or right to control Sonic ( you tilt it back to stop sonic) and it requires a lot more movement with the wiimote too but u can search for that if u care.
This one is a lot more about speed and its not gonna slow you down on the adventure thing all 3D sonic games have had...but theres still a lot of things too see! The game is very pretty and no doubt the best looking game ive seen on the wii, besides Mario Galaxy

Chill out bro, I'm not picking a fight with you.
Is that really how you play it? Sounds like an interesting control scheme, I'm just not as thrilled as you. It's only my opinion and I'm not saying your wrong for being excited, but I'm willing to bet that for me it wont be more than a decent rental.
I'm sorry?:scared:

Leche159TKE said:
Chill out bro, I'm not picking a fight with you.
Is that really how you play it? Sounds like an interesting control scheme, I'm just not as thrilled as you. It's only my opinion and I'm not saying your wrong for being excited, but I'm willing to bet that for me it wont be more than a decent rental.
I'm sorry?:scared:

What THE **** YOU JUST TELL ME TO CHILL OUT!!!!
AH IM GONNA PUT A BULLET IN YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT.....

:lol: sorry I didnt mean to make it sound like I was pissed :lol: except.... for that...... above

I dont mind if u dont care for the game its just I try to get people into a variety of titles and not just a few...
But I think I agree with u that its just a rental...I myself am broke at the moment so I really need to ration my money for other and better games

Last edited:
Ehh it's cool. People on here have been having short fuses lately don't you think? I'm a little guilty of this as well, sadly. :nono: Guess I'm just getting used to having to defend myself on everything I post.

You enjoy the new Sonic, and hopefully Sega will prove me wrong!

Wait a Minute....WTF....you have an avatar of sonic.......whats up man???

Its true, you caught me! No lol. I was a fan of all the original Sonics and Sonic Adventure....but the recent ones have left me very jaded.

I have a strange feeling that this will have online multiplayer.

ZinGy said:
I have a strange feeling that this will have online multiplayer.
How would they do that???

Joe said:
How would they do that???
Idk, but check this out.

Reggie announced that online plau will come early 2007. This Sonic game is confirmed to use Wiiconnect24, its been in development for 2 years, and the multiplayer has so much depth to it. It makes me want to believe there is online multiplayer for it.

Back