Sonic and the Secret Rings

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
Who enjoyed Sonic and the Secret Rings?

Who would like to see another game that is set out the same way as Sonic and the Secret Rings? or would you rather see a Sonic Adventures game for the Wii like the original ones on the Dreamcast?

I thought i enjoyed sonic but as the game wore on i thought the glitches got bad and the game just felt more and more distant. Like your not really doing much apart from the odd flick and button press. I would give it 7 out of ten.

SSX blur is the best game i've played on wii so far!!

I was going to buy SSX Blur a while ago, any good? i prefer sonic adventures, best sonic game out

joe_duffy said:
I was going to buy SSX Blur a while ago, any good?
There's a pretty steep learning curve BUT once you get the hang of the controls and doing uber tricks, it's very fun and rewarding. :)

i dunno if i wanna get SSX, is it worth the money and does it get boring easily?

joe_duffy said:
i dunno if i wanna get SSX, is it worth the money and does it get boring easily?

i am not bored yet and i got it well over a month ago.... The learning curve is indeed steep as metioned before.... but once you get the hang of it (which you will) you'll love it.:yesnod:

P.s i'm still no good at slalom.... ahhhhhhhhh :mad5: :mad5:

Riviet said:
There's a pretty steep learning curve BUT once you get the hang of the controls and doing uber tricks, it's very fun and rewarding. :)

you any good at slalom?:wtf:

Back