Sonic and the secret rings

mrs doddy

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2008
I am on the fourth paragraph and after the things in the air that you kill there is a large jump but for some reason I can't get onto the other side. The manual says throw the wii remote forwards which I did - and to no avail

Can anyone help ??:worship:

I got stuck at that part a few times. I just forget how to do it.

I think you just jump and when you get near the middle of the jump, thrust the Wiimote forward.

I don't know, I think that's it.

mrs doddy said:
Thanks will try this again :worship:
hehe, that's the second time toay I got worshipped. I guess people really appreciate my help. I am a Pro at the Mario and Sonic olimpic games and Sonic and Secret rings, well not really for this game, but I am on the 3rd part of the game, I finished the paragraph thing and then I finished the Oasis and now I'm on the next part that I can't pass.

Oh well, I am very glad to help you.

first, I've beaten the game so i'm pretty usefull.Anyway, just hold down the two button for about five seconds then let go and you'll fly in the air. THEN,move the wii remote forward quickly.I hope this helps. If you need any more help with this or mario strikers charged just ask.:wink:

Dakatana said:
first, I've beaten the game so i'm pretty usefull.Anyway, just hold down the two button for about five seconds then let go and you'll fly in the air. THEN,move the wii remote forward quickly.I hope this helps. If you need any more help with this or mario strikers charged just ask.:wink:
Thanks for coorecting me with that. The thing is, is that I haven't played that game in a while, so I can't remember everything clearly.

Hi

Thanks will try this too I managed to do it a couple of times yesterday by shaking the wii remove back and forwards while in the air but it doesn't work every time so must still be doing it wrong !!!!

mrs doddy said:
Hi

Thanks will try this too I managed to do it a couple of times yesterday by shaking the wii remove back and forwards while in the air but it doesn't work every time so must still be doing it wrong !!!!

Your not the only one who is stuck, well as I was saying I'm still stuck at a different part of the game, but I was stuck on the paragragh your on for a while.

It took me a little while to figure that out too.

:mad2: Damn it I have hurt my neck - I don't know if it was because of the wii I was so determind to get past the bridge so can't play it for a while doh !!

mrs doddy said:
:mad2: Damn it I have hurt my neck - I don't know if it was because of the wii I was so determind to get past the bridge so can't play it for a while doh !!

Wow, that's pretty bad. I can't even last a long time without playing on the wii. And I'm am in school, Grade 6, don't mind the swearing, but anyway, we are gonna be having a Tv Turn-off Challange for a whole week! I would not be able to do it! I need the Wi, I can't survive without it!

Back