sonic comic

marioguy2

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2007
ive got my own sonic comic on paint...let me get it on here a second...

sonic_comics_1_by_drbowser.jpg

Last edited:
more comics

heres two more i did (ive put these on deviantart,on deviantart im called drbowser)thats right,im drbowser!

sonic_craziness_2_by_drbowser.jpg
sonic_craziness_part_3_by_drbowser.jpg

edit:eek:n the second one i put by drbowser and marioguy2 sorry.

Last edited:
One little suggestion, On paint, to get rid of the white background when you are putting a character on a background...

untitled-2.jpg

...Make sure the button that is higlighted in blue is pressed.It will not show the white and the picture will look better.

That reminds me....I have some old comics somewhere...hmmm....

bilzar said:
One little suggestion, On paint, to get rid of the white background when you are putting a character on a background...

untitled-2.jpg

...Make sure the button that is higlighted in blue is pressed.It will not show the white and the picture will look better.

That reminds me....I have some old comics somewhere...hmmm....

thanks!,and nice gif!

I don't really get this one...Are you trying to make like a colleague of scenes?

balrogs.pa said:
i think the comics are boring, then again thats just me. i'm more of a story kind of guy i guess.

if you dont like my comics it doesnt matter,to be honest i am quite boring at these...and do any of you have your own sprites?.if you do you can put them on my comic if you want,just give me a picture of em and ill do it!:smilewinkgrin: (i like doing the smile emoticon:lol: and that one aswell:lol: )

Your sense of humour is all wrong, and it just makes no sense... The image sizes aren't consistent... And, well, I don't think you'd want me to say more.

Back