sonic comic

Frogger said:
Your sense of humour is all wrong, and it just makes no sense... The image sizes aren't consistent... And, well, I don't think you'd want me to say more.

what do you mean by it makes no sense?if your talking about when theyre talking and like the left person is supposed to say the first thing,and the right the second.or are you talking about that it actually makes no sense?...well whats supposed to happen is sonic,unknowly(i will tell how he gets in marios world)goes in marios world and finds a clone of himself...so he follows the other sonic,lands up in princess peachs castle,and the other sonic doesnt like the real sonic(to be honest it is a bit confusing)and dont worry,im not shouting at you:lol: .

bilzar said:
I don't really get this one...Are you trying to make like a colleague of scenes?

sorry but.............what does colleague mean:lol:

do you want me to do a picture of sonic or mario or any videogame character doing something?,if you do just tell me!(im not talking about drawings,im talking about sprites)

Dont post 4 times in a row

My addvice get paint.net it will make sprite resizein not look crap

On that one random comic, you had some of the characters talk in small text. If you do that: A. make speech bubbles; B. make sure the colors stand out.

i can do requeststs if you want...just tell me what you want a sprite comic of (it can be any video game character) and ill do it!

Back