Sonic Coming by Early!

Uh... why?

This looks like the best Sonic in years, just like the old Sega version but in 3D on the Wii.

I'm not saying I'll get it but if the reviews are good then why not, looks good so far.

IGN did a hands on preview of it last week. So far its positive. I'm probably gonna get it. I love fast paced games. Still want to get warioware but im still engrossed with zelda:TP

I'll probably rent that... Don't know if I'll buy it yet, but Renting is always good :) (GO GAMEFLY!)

Although I hope this game is good, I've found these 'Hands On' and 'First Look' things to be VERY misleading.

I remember reading Red Steel ones and they were talking about how it was fun and great and 'some technical issues' and then turn around and give it a 5. They kind of did that to Far Cry although they weren't very clear if they liked the game or not. They should have straight out told us it sucked... but I guess they couldn't.

'Hands On' stuff isn't always relaible, mainly because the editors want to give the companies the benefit of the doubt. Sonic though I really think could break the 3-D curse on the franchise. Sure it's more likely it will continue, but I'm going to keep a close eye on this one, because out of all the 3-D Sonic's this one has the best chance of being fun.

Wow I'm surprised so many people are unimpressed. From the videos and by what IGN says, the graphics look AMAZING. The pictures don't show it, but the vids do. By amazing I don't mean on par with 360/PS3, but possibly the best looking Wii game I've seen (for the time being). I also love Sonic so I'm definitely getting it. The gameplay looks really sweet.

KCBlack said:
Wow I'm surprised so many people are unimpressed. From the videos and by what IGN says, the graphics look AMAZING. The pictures don't show it, but the vids do. By amazing I don't mean on par with 360/PS3, but possibly the best looking Wii game I've seen (for the time being). I also love Sonic so I'm definitely getting it. The gameplay looks really sweet.
Ya... when I saw a trailor for it I actualy thought it was from a 360 version, but there is none...:p
Bad X360 and and Amazing Wii games will look close...

Best game, not sure... Pokemon BR also looks amazing for the Wi

See Red Steel used to look good because all the screenshots and video were glamour-shots and trailors where they fix it up, there was little in-game media untill release, which fooled everyone.

Atleast Sonic is good enough to actualy show off.

And how could the gameplay go wrong... So fast-paced

It does look good, I didn't say it didn't, but I won't be impressed until I see some reviews... I've had too many disappointments lately...

Plus there is only 10 levels, they're really fast-paced so this looks like a fairly simple and quick game. But the graphics do look good, but I wouldn't say Xbox 360 worthy, but definitely a pretty Wii game, one of the best.

Yea it looks like Sonic is back. I think i might get this one...It looks like good ol fun.

Back