sonic fans come ere

☆matty☆

school stinks
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
0679-4071-9993-1200
all you sonic fans what do u think of the new sonic games out:thumbsup:

I haven't played but from videos the Wii version looks pretty amazing.

ive got it its totally awesome:crazy:

When I originally got it i thought it was good. Since playing it more I now think it's excellent. Once you get the hang of the controls it's a very rewarding game. In some places ridiculously hard, but I dont mind that. Graphically, its the best game on the Wii no contest. One thing that strikes me is the apparent lack of jaggies. I a m currently on a level on a giant flying beasty thing. It looks absolutely beautiful. If they continue to amke gamesof this quality in terms of Graphics and Gameplay the Wii is gonna clean up big time. I love the feeling of smashing the remote down to kill enemies. :cornut:

:cool: ive never rly played a sonic game, isnt the speed a bit overwhelming-as in too hard to control? i was thinking about getting it ... when i get my wii -.- lol

Big W in Australia is advertising the Wii console bundled with Sonic, if it's worthwhile getting Sonic that might be where I pick up my Wii.

I rented it and I personally wasn't a fan. I hate the control scheme. I was looking for some good old platformer sonic. Thats just my opinion

the new contoll scheme is ACE! its brilliant when you do a time break and go super super duper fast and everthing around you is falling down! brill

the controles are mint the graphics are cool the game gets a 9.99 from me well sort of

Back