sonic fans come ere

I played the new sonic game at my friends house and I only have one word for it. AWSOME!!!!! I love the sense of speed to the point where your standing up making weird wind noises... well... that's what I did.

I'm buying this when I get a wii. I just got a job and will have it hopefully by April.

haha @ gingerkid

i seem to almost fall over that i'm swearving from side to side so much!

by the way i like your name (gingerkid) lol

I liked it but I can't seem to pick it back up i'm too close to the end though

I rented it a few days ago. It's pretty good, but I wouldn't buy it. The graphics are nice and it is very fun in spots, but the controls aren't quite as tight as they need to be and some spots on the levels are just stupid. The camera is also a major problem a lot of the time. Overall a good game that is worth playing, but don't buy it looking for greatness. It could be a big first step for SEGA in the sense that if they can tighten down the controls, fix the camera issues and level design issues on the next Sonic game it could be great.

I just got it. Still getting use to controls. Not sure I like the plunge forward honing (sp?) attack method, but I am sure I will get use to it.

once you get used to the attacking and the mid air dashes youll understand the greatness of that controll,its brilliant,wouldnt work without it.

I played the one for the 360 and its ok glitches get annoying but its pretty fun! need a wii before i can play sonic and the(...) rings

Back