Sonic for VC

cmhatter

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2006
Is there any way to save it? I hate getting so far then starting from the beginning all over again! If i remember correctly there was a way to save it!

cmhatter said:
Is there any way to save it? I hate getting so far then starting from the beginning all over again! If i remember correctly there was a way to save it!
well while in the middle of play, I just press home then wii menu, then whenever I come back, Im right where I left off.... try that

cmhatter said:

You aren't rembering correctly. I used to play Sonic all the time on the Sega Genesis and you couldn't save. You had to play until you ran out of continues or beat the game.

csiguy4u said:
You aren't rembering correctly. I used to play Sonic all the time on the Sega Genesis and you couldn't save. You had to play until you ran out of continues or beat the game.
and thats why I loved it, you would always be pressured to keep going cuz you could be so close to the end...

Okay, just a quick question... How the hell do you do the spin thing? Usually you would press down and A/B or C according to the instructions, but Sonic never spin no matter which button i press (A, 1 or 2).. im using the Wii-mote btw.

Like they say, you can save it by pressing the home button and quiting, but you cannot resume from that point if you loose all your lives.

Crana said:
Okay, just a quick question... How the hell do you do the spin thing? Usually you would press down and A/B or C according to the instructions, but Sonic never spin no matter which button i press (A, 1 or 2).. im using the Wii-mote btw.

Like they say, you can save it by pressing the home button and quiting, but you cannot resume from that point if you loose all your lives.
well if you HAD read the instruction or know as well as any sonicfan, no spin dash in sonic 1, just running an pressingdown spins

GAH! :(

I am ashamed! :(

Thanks for the info :p

ocdan said:
and thats why I loved it, you would always be pressured to keep going cuz you could be so close to the end...

God damn, hated that second-last fecking boss. Metal Sonic.

That twat fecking owned me so many god damn times, it was bloody impossible! The only way I ever beat it was by using an emulator's quick-save feature... and it was still hard then!

Back