Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

This font and size is what I post with.

Ever thought it might be my computer?

it can' be your computer because a computer doesn't auto set any special size or font when on an internet forum unless you make it. just avoid the large size, thats the only problem

We have discussed choas a few pages back
I'm just saying in the game its a choice.

it can' be your computer because a computer doesn't auto set any special size or font when on an internet forum unless you make it. just avoid the large size, thats the only problem

How is it a problem?

Guys get back on track. Complain about his obese signature and font via PM or something.

Personally, I want another game built directly off the engine of SA2:B that has some of the pieces from the first Sonic Adventure that give it a more retro feel (breaking animals out of capsules at the end of the level and having HUB worlds for example)

I agree but chao world was the only hub world

they should make Sonic adventure 3 with chao world(with 4 gardens)
have 2-P mode
and boss battle
and cart race
At least 200 emblems to get

I agree but chao world was the only hub world

they should make Sonic adventure 3 with chao world(with 4 gardens)
have 2-P mode
and boss battle
and cart race
At least 200 emblems to get

Aside from having slightly less emblems and one less chao garden, you pretty much described everything SA2 already has.

I have this vision of a new epic Sonic game with beautiful visuals that plays like the day time stages in Unleashed. But what I love most is that it's a re-telling of Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3, and Sonic & Knuckles. With movie quality cutscenes and epic orchestrated music and no stupid add-in characters. Yes I'm looking at you Chip.
This again. :p
I thought up some ways of beefing up the story but keeping true to the roots. Like explaining just why Dr. Robotnik wants to rule the world. My idea was that he was a scientist who worked for some military unit, GUN perhaps. All of his ideas were rejected for being far to inhumane. His idea was to create enhanced super soldiers by making them cybornetic war machines. After seeing his test subject, the head guys at GUN were disgusted so much they took Robotnik off the project and dismissed him from GUN permanently. He begins to hate all living things and thinks that artificial intelligence and machines were superior and are fated to rule over the organic life forms with him as their leader. He spent the next few years building his army of machines, planning world domination. Finally when he was ready he let his presence known to the world by attacking a major city. Leaving the place in ruins he left the survivors of the attack with a message, the world leaders can either hand over their power peacfully and humans can live under the rule of machines, or fight, loose, and be wiped out. Then he sends his robotic troops to search for something in the Marble Ruins. That's when Sonic comes into the picture. He has to race through the Green Hill Valley to catch up to Robotnik and that's the first stage. Good? Bad?

i don't know why people say the adventure games were good. i thought they were horrible crap. Heroes was better(still sucked but at least a hundred times better than adventure)

i don't know why people say the adventure games were good. i thought they were horrible crap. Heroes was better(still sucked but at least a hundred times better than adventure)

I got a sonic game for the game boy advanced a long time ago (don't remember which) and there was no scene to this game what so ever! Some of the levels seemed like they were imposable to do with all the characters and it always seemed hard to jump on the rails making me loose so many lives just trying to get past level 3.:sick:

PS: reduced my font size.

Back