Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

but american sonic football great idea

for mario they should make Mario super blooper

I think they should make a game where you run, and sometimes jump at appropriate times.
Story wise, Eggman does something bad, any Sonic chases him through some levels and then jumps on his head at the end, causing his machinery to somehow fail.

I cannot see peach tackleing bowser. American football mario: bad idea.
I have seen Peach tackling Bowser
but american sonic football great idea

for mario they should make Mario super blooper
Sod off making these bad ideas
I think they should make a game where you run, and sometimes jump at appropriate times.
Story wise, Eggman does something bad, any Sonic chases him through some levels and then jumps on his head at the end, causing his machinery to somehow fail.

Sounds like every decent Sonic game made (even some rubbish ones

what happen to collecting choas emeralds I mean after sonic defeats eggman, eggman transform into a stronger weapon and sonic goes super sonic

But I think one time at the end of a sonic game shadow should be the final boss(super sonic vs super shadow)

what happen to collecting choas emeralds I mean after sonic defeats eggman, eggman transform into a stronger weapon and sonic goes super sonic

But I think one time at the end of a sonic game shadow should be the final boss(super sonic vs super shadow)

Can you write that out again using better grammar so it makes sense?

Can you write that out again using better grammar so it makes sense?
i speak noob(somewhat)

he's asking about the levels of collecting the chaos emeralds and then going super sonic after you beat eggman so that you could beat eggman again.
and he's also asking(again) for a Sonic vs Shadow.

now here's my response: i'm fine with the chaos emerald stuff but only if the levels are like the regular levels. i don't want to go through some shitty minigame level for an emerald.

and stop with the sonic vs shadow idea because its a horrible shitty idea.

my ideas are stupid huh?
well I wont think of anymore then

i still say that the only truly good sonic games were 1,2 and 3 and that sega should go back to sonic games like that. it's taken forever but sega finnally realised that's what worked best so now we're getting Needlemouse

grammer schammer
Intelligence ignorance.
See I can play that game to only difference is mine didn't have a made up word and im actually going to contribute to this thread and not spam it up.

(sigh) fine
Please edit your post instead of creating two.
Please dont post unless you are going to contribute to the thread.

i still say that the only truly good sonic games were 1,2 and 3 and that sega should go back to sonic games like that. it's taken forever but sega finnally realised that's what worked best so now we're getting Needlemouse
I aint holding my breath on the new Sonic game till its done

For all we know Sonic team could really mess it up.
They messed up NiGHTS Wii

Last edited:
Hmmm. I really miss the old school Sonic games, where Knuckles wasn't such of a Retard(yeah, I said it), didn't have Shadow God forbid, Silver... Meh, but just had the orginal characters, Collecting Emeralds, going Super [STRIKE]Saiyan[/STRIKE] Sonic any point during the level and facing Dr. Robotnik at the end of the act and face the FINAL FINAL boss if hitting the Criteria.... Ahhhh i miss the good ol' Days

You sir, get the picture. Thank God I'm not the only one that see's that Knuckles went from badass to retard.

Back