Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

they should make sonic the hedgehogDS

..... They did... of course I believe it called something like Sonic Chronicles. It really seems like a fail 'cause RPG games doesn't go with a speed type.....

BUT Sonic the HedgeHogDS? Nope... Sorry, maybe something else.

Hmmm. I really miss the old school Sonic games, where Knuckles wasn't such of a Retard(yeah, I said it), didn't have Shadow God forbid, Silver... Meh, but just had the orginal characters, Collecting Emeralds, going Super [STRIKE]Saiyan[/STRIKE] Sonic any point during the level and facing Dr. Robotnik at the end of the act and face the FINAL FINAL boss if hitting the Criteria.... Ahhhh i miss the good ol' Days

MysticPez wins the thread.

*sighs* It really is hopeless to have any sort of conversation about advancing the Sonic franchise with you people. You just want to go back to the old instead of building on the new. Farking ridiculous. For the time being, I'm done with this thread.

Finally somebody who understands thank God

what you guys dont understand is we new sonic fans want to stay with the new sonic games and which case Sonic adventure 3 should be made(I hate repeating myself) If we went back to the old sonic will eventually die the only games that made sonic look good are:

Sonic the hedgehog
Sonic the hedgehog 2
Sonic the hedgehog 3
Sonic CD
Sonic and Knuckles

I doubt if any Game gear game made sonic popular exept for Sonic drift 2 best sonic game gear game ever

but I beg you lets not go back to 2-D because it was terrible for GBA for DS it was good for wii and 360 it was some trash

Last edited:
Hmmm. I really miss the old school Sonic games, where Knuckles wasn't such of a Retard(yeah, I said it), didn't have Shadow God forbid, Silver... Meh, but just had the orginal characters, Collecting Emeralds, going Super [STRIKE]Saiyan[/STRIKE] Sonic any point during the level and facing Dr. Robotnik at the end of the act and face the FINAL FINAL boss if hitting the Criteria.... Ahhhh i miss the good ol' Days

MysticPez wins the thread.

Nuff Said, (+1 Internetz for Me)

But Shadow, The old school sonic games made sonic what he was/or istoday i mean take a look at MegaMan(RockMan for teh Jappers) his Classic games were more popular and Much Better than the X(XZ or Star Force and including battle Network), Capcom got thier Arse in gear and Made MM9 full of It's Traditional F*ck You Deaths i mean Yeah, Sega are Making "Project Needlemouse" because Sega Went Downhill after Heroes, Unleashed and SatBK being Exceptions so why not go back to basics?

they should make sonic the hedgehogDS

..... They did... of course I believe it called something like Sonic Chronicles. It really seems like a fail 'cause RPG games doesn't go with a speed type.....

BUT Sonic the HedgeHogDS? Nope... Sorry, maybe something else.
Sonic Rush anyone?
Anyway Chronicles was good and was well worth the fiver I paid for it
*sighs* It really is hopeless to have any sort of conversation about advancing the Sonic franchise with you people. You just want to go back to the old instead of building on the new. Farking ridiculous. For the time being, I'm done with this thread.
Thats because Sonic works in 2D not 3D

what you guys dont understand is we new sonic fans want to stay with the new sonic games and which case Sonic adventure 3 should be made(I hate repeating myself) If we went back to the old sonic will eventually die the only games that made sonic look good are:

Sonic the hedgehog
Sonic the hedgehog 2
Sonic the hedgehog 3
Sonic CD
Sonic and Knuckles
"New" Sonic fans can sod off
I WAS THERE AT THE START MAN!
You weren't there man
It was crazy man with copys flying out all over the place and bombs dropping....................?
You weren't there man!
I doubt if any Game gear game made sonic popular exept for Sonic drift 2 best sonic game gear game ever
It was the Mega Drive ones that did as such.
The Game gear ones where good till it went all triple spin off

but I beg you lets not go back to 2-D because it was terrible for GBA for DS it was good for wii and 360 it was some trash
You sir are a idiot :)
You cant say that due to those handheld ones being rubbish that there should be no more 2D ones as you just sound like you have no clue what your talking about (so what's new)

But Shadow, The old school sonic games made sonic what he was/or istoday i mean take a look at MegaMan(RockMan for teh Jappers) his Classic games were more popular and Much Better than the X(XZ or Star Force and including battle Network), Capcom got thier Arse in gear and Made MM9 full of It's Traditional F*ck You Deaths i mean Yeah, Sega are Making "Project Needlemouse" because Sega Went Downhill after Heroes, Unleashed and SatBK being Exceptions so why not go back to basics?
FINALLY! a newcomer that speaks sense.
I was starting to think they where all clueless as to games of old with out using the Wiki or Youtube and not ever playing then on there consoles of origin back when they came out
(Sega went downhill when they pulled the DreamCast)
Personally I have never been a fan of "The Blue Bomber", but I can see there draw.
WHERE'S MY REBOOT OF STRIDER CAPCOM?

WHERE?
WHEEERE?
WWWWWWWWwwwwhere?

I'm glad someone else disagrees with DaisyJ-whatever-their-name-is.

Attachments

• brownies.jpg
    brownies.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 107

No you're not understanding my point either. We can have some 2D. But we need some 3D too. We need a good mix. I love the 2D games. But we DO need advancement. I agree that we can't keep following down the path of Sonic 06. But build off of Sonic Adventure 2. Don't just put your tail between your legs and run back to 2D. 2D is just too safe.

No you're not understanding my point either. We can have some 2D. But we need some 3D too. We need a good mix. I love the 2D games. But we DO need advancement. I agree that we can't keep following down the path of Sonic 06. But build off of Sonic Adventure 2. Don't just put your tail between your legs and run back to 2D. 2D is just too safe.
that's fine. but before they go and do something new and potentially disastrous they should first re-establish Sonic in 2D. make a few games entirely 2D, then after getting a few good 2D games, they could try a 3D. cause seriously, the 3Ds suck but the 2Ds are epic, before trying sommething new they should rebuild the fanbase with some great 2Ds.

you its just what you think so dont call me a idiot

that's fine. but before they go and do something new and potentially disastrous they should first re-establish Sonic in 2D. make a few games entirely 2D, then after getting a few good 2D games, they could try a 3D. cause seriously, the 3Ds suck but the 2Ds are epic, before trying sommething new they should rebuild the fanbase with some great 2Ds.

I disagree, but at least you get my basic point that they shouldn't give up. And I'm fine with Needlemouse being all 2D, but I'm NOT fine with Sonic being the only playable character -___-

why? that's a good thing because that meansSonic is going back to his true roots of Sonic The Hedgehog. its a good thing. plus like i said above, they should make a few great 2D games before trying something new. is it bad if the first 2D Sonic game only has Sonic to play as? no it's the best possible thing. start with just Sonic and then try bringing back in the others

Back