Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

I own them all execept for Sonic 06 and Sonic unleashed 360

Define "all" as there have been a few Sonic games

How could you say that a game is good if you don't own it?

well my friends have it and I played it I loved it lol by the way can I add you as a wii friend?

Im guessing you like sonic in 2-D form better

Eh... I agree and disagree. I hated all the 3-D ones except the Sonic Adventure series.

Sonic fans would love to have more 3-D like sonic adventure 2 Battle(best sonic game ever) thats a fact

I didn't realize you speak for everyone

that is not fact, that is YOUR opinion!

i didn't care for the 3-D sonic games, preferred him in 2-D like that blue-bomber should be in 2-D.. well some might like some 3-D sonic titles.

Ok then you want games like sonic rivals 1&2 because those are 2-D&most of you said you like 2-D sonic games

Ok K so everybody here would probabily like this game SONIC VS SHADOW I might be wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop double posting
Theres a edit button for a reason

Id rather see Shadow die a painful death at the hands of sonic fans everywhere
Probably involving spikes

Ok then you want games like sonic rivals 1&2 because those are 2-D&most of you said you like 2-D sonic games

No we dont.
We want old style Sonic games in the vein of Sonic CD, Sonic 2 and Knuckles Choatix

Not one of these newer ones with shoe horned in new characters.

Anybody else notice that as soon as he started talking the quality of the games started to fall?

Last edited:
I dont get it most people liked the sonic adventures series

I dont get it most people liked the sonic adventures series

I love Adventure, but it pales in comparison to 2-D Sonic.

there only 3 good sonic games and they are SA2B sonic riders Sonic 06

SA2B is incredible, yes, so you're on to something there. I didn't mind Sonic '06, myself, but it is far from being one of Sonic's better games. I haven't played Sonic Riders, but I heard from everywhere except from you that it wasn't that good.

I respect your opinion, though.

As for me, so far, my favorites have been Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Unleashed (minus werehog), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and I've played just about every single Sonic game available. I want to play Sonic Rush, but I unfortunately don't have a DS.

Last edited:
Sonic Rush is a good game

if they make Sonic Unleashed 2 or Sonic Adventure 3 chao garden better be in it

Back