Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

they should make a game called SEGA VS.NINTENDO that game would be epic

sega is part of nintendo so i think i should be nintendo fighters or something like that

sega is part of nintendo so i think i should be nintendo fighters or something like that

What are you?
The ill-informed gamer?

When you don't know what your talking about its best not to say anything at all

they should make a game called SEGA VS.NINTENDO that game would be epic
A fighting game would be nice
But there would be one major down fall
Sega have made one of the best most in-depth fighting games ever (Virtua Fighter 5) and Nintendo have only made Smash brothers witch is hard to call a traditional fighting game

sega games have been licesend by nintendo though

Sega games have been on none Sega consoles before (back before there first home console)
But then so have Nintendos games

Wow, epic fail to the most epic level. Anybody and everybody who played video games in the 90's just did a major facepalm when they read this, and anybody who knows at least a little about game companys and liscensing.

daisyJ27 said:
Sega (GAMES) has been liscensed by Nintendo before though

Yeah... and so has Capcom, Konami, Namco, ect. Are you saying Nintendo owns them too? Any game for a Nintendo console not created by Nintendo must be liscensed under them. It's sort of, you know, A LAW. Same as how any game for a PlayStation console not created from Sony must be liscensed under Sony, and must be liscensed under Microsoft for Xbox/Xbox 360.... People these days. -_-

Yeah... and so has Capcom, Konami, Namco, ect. Are you saying Nintendo owns them too? Any game for a Nintendo console not created by Nintendo must be liscensed under them. It's sort of, you know, A LAW. Same as how any game for a PlayStation console not created from Sony must be liscensed under Sony, and must be liscensed under Microsoft for Xbox/Xbox 360.... People these days. -_-

There are a few none licensed by Nintendo games out on the NES/SNES
Super Noah's Ark 3D springs to mind.
The Angry Video game nerd did some reviews on them where he explains all
There not exactly illegal (or good) but Nintendo didnt want them out

There are also homebrew games

Sega doesnt need Nintendo to make itself look good

yeah but thanks to nintendo there memories r alive .sigh. these ppl

how about Sonic super drifted snowboarding
Sonic Riders 3 galatic outburst

Shadow the hedghog 2 revenge!
Sonic the hedgehog 4 true power

Last edited: