Sonic in SSB Brawl?

stickey_label

Banned
Jul 1, 2006
Australia
Does anyone know if the rumours of Sonic the Hedgehog being a new character for SSB Brawl are true? Hopefully it is as it will bring a whole new range of moves and attacks to the game.

I'd say it's pretty possible since ppl have been expecting that the sbb series would include sonic since before the release of SSBM, Nintendo probably saw this and got a ton of fan letters requesting him for the game.

Who I'd like to see in the game is megaman or viewtiful joe, they would both have a huge arsenal of moves to pick from. (Plus has anyone thought of any Naruto characters being included? They are rep.'d br nintendo after all and they would probably get a huge fanbase just for including them.)

Maybe sonic will be in, in fact the third-party members haven't seen revealed

I cant see Sonic in brawl. Dont get me wrong im a huge sega fan but he is too fast. most of his moves have something to do with speed and i dont think he will fit in.

Some of his trademark moves are Super Spin Dash Attack , super and hyper sonic, Double jump blade attack,Ring dash and time stop. Most of them all have something to do with speed.

Gerudo Warrior said:
I cant see Sonic in brawl. Dont get me wrong im a huge sega fan but he is too fast. most of his moves have something to do with speed and i dont think he will fit in.

Some of his trademark moves are Super Spin Dash Attack , super and hyper sonic, Double jump blade attack,Ring dash and time stop. Most of them all have something to do with speed.

Usually in beat 'em ups fast chararcters are counterbalanced by having them physically weaker, so I can't see how Sonic couldn't fit in. If they include Super/Hyper Sonic, it'll probably be as a secret costume/character.

While they're at it, I wonder if they could include Tails and Knuckles? Both characters have quite a few potential moves to use.

In one opinion someone might say: Gerudo's right though, just feels to me like he shouldn't be in there. I luv sonic, but his moves might be impossible to dodge.
In a second opinion someone might say: But Nintendo wouldn't be dumb enough to make his moves unable to dodge. Plus his super rolling move would be like Jiglypuff's rolling move, was that impossible to dodge

:sick: *gasp gasp gasp*:sick:

I don't think sonic will be in it as ssb is a fighting game with characters from NINTENDO games I think Snake was the only exception to this so any hopes of megaman, sonic or viewtiful joe in it is just that hopes. This is a shame as I'd like to see them in it but I can't see it happening

well in ssbm fox he was pretty fast and his illusion move so i might can see sonic because a good fight will be sonic versus fox when i see that who will win???

Viewtiful Joe would be awsome in brawl...slo-mo....mach-speed...kick-butt fighting skills....he would probably be my favorite third-party character in the game.

thats what I'm trying to say their are NO third party characters in ssb except Snake and that is why I don't think viewtiful joe or sonic wii be in it

But how can you say that there will be NO third-party characters, they've only released information on 5 and ssbm had 28 characters, there's still alot of room to fill up.

Yeah but they have only released information that only around 5 characters from melee are leaving everyone else will be in the sequal

space filled

So those five make up for the missing five...plus new characters...my head's hurting, Jamma u win, let's start another topic.:confused:

Back