Sonic is in Brawl!!!

they are discussing it with sega still and they are about to reveal the new characters but have not done so yet.

K...peeps, on this Friday Nintendo is having a convention celebrating the release of the Wii. At this convention they will be releasing one more NEW trailer of Brawl. Its supposed to show acctuall gameplay. Whether or not it will reveal more characters is not known yet but after this Friday im sure it will be on IGN and possibly The Smash Brothers Dojo site. So keep a look out. In this video we may get some more answers.

I rly don't CARE if he is in SSBB. According to the video they realeased on IGN i didn't see him hen they said NEW COMER. So, I doubt he is.

:worship:SSBB

Sonic will be in brawl if Sega gives them permission, and as of yet they dont have permission. 'nuff said.

nkbswe5 said:
Sonic will be in brawl if Sega gives them permission, and as of yet they dont have permission. 'nuff said.

Sega sold their rights to Sonic long ago.

That's why everyone and their mother is creating new Sonic games.

Yarr well whoeer owns him wont give permission. I cant keep up with these companies. Only cause i dont care who has it as long as the games are good.
Sonic will be in Brawl if _owners_ give permission. 'nuff said.

Back