Sonic Officially Confirmed For Brawl

Jafoob

Metroid & sonic freak
Oct 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
8908-9241-0831-2149
I want sonic for brawl, just think, a battle between mario and sonic would be so climatic!

who else agrees?

i agree too
we need sonic :yesnod:

i would like shadow on ssbb

The Sonic Thread Counter
Thread Number 57422689853786322789​
go figure

imagine if Sonic was announced on the smash bros website,

The Internet would crash on a worldwide basis becuase of all the Sonic Threads,

This How the World Will End

sorry, just had to get it out of my system, im done now :cool:

i absolutely HATE the idea of sonic being in brawl!!! i don't understand people who think that sonic would be a good character for brawl... don't get me wrong i love sonic i even own some sonic comics :p but what moves would he have?!? and how would you apply super speed to a game like smash bros

come up with a decent move set and a way to apply the super speed without making him too cheap of a character and maybe i will agree with him as a brawl character but until then i don't c it happening and don't want it to happen

It wouldn't be that difficult to make sonic as playable and as fair as any other character. And worse case scenario, you don't have to play with him and in tournaments you can have the "Sonic Clause" which forbids people to play with him.

Level of Difficulty: 3/10

b. tornado kick (he kicks everything around him)

b over. speed run (runs forward realy fast kinda like foxes move)

b up. spin jump (does what he does for spin dash but its diagnal)

b down. spin dash (he turns into ball and roles forward or backward)

uhhhh..........umm i will think about that

A. punch

A up. he does that backflip kick

A down. kick

A over. punches with two hands

a in air . punch

a up in air. backflip kick

a down in air. kicks going diagnal torwards the ground

a over in air. punches with two hands

a over SMASH. he does a head smash

super sonic

Last edited:
alek317 said:
i absolutely HATE the idea of sonic being in brawl!!! i don't understand people who think that sonic would be a good character for brawl... don't get me wrong i love sonic i even own some sonic comics :p but what moves would he have?!? and how would you apply super speed to a game like smash bros

come up with a decent move set and a way to apply the super speed without making him too cheap of a character and maybe i will agree with him as a brawl character but until then i don't c it happening and don't want it to happen
I agree with you on saying that Sonic should not be in Brawl. However, my view is different. I think Nintendo should stick with Nintendo characters for their Smash Brothers games. This has been said many times that Nintendo has said yes to Sonic but they're waiting for Sega to approve or disapprove.

There for, there is no need for this thread.

yeah i agree with u there on that point too even though i was excited when i heard about snake i would rather keep it real and go nintendo characters all the way

Back