Sonic or ssx?

im just gonna get one dou. then probably buy a diff game later this year

Well, I can say after playing Sonic and getting rather bored with it after only 2 hours, I'm trading it in for SSX. I wasn't that impressed with the gameplay and the controls are too weird for me. I've been a fan of SSX since I had a PS2, so I'm looking forward to seeing what its like on the Wii :)

I have both and I play Sonic a great deal more at this time.Although I do think SSX blur is a good game I just am devoted to Sonic at this time.So If I had to choose one I take Sonic.

Sonic and the Secret Rings, hands down, youd have to be crazy not to make this dicision...

Well I'd pick SSX Blur just cuz this new version of Sonic is kinda wierd in my opinion. I don't know. I liked being able to move Sonic around with my own hand rather than just have running at warp speed randomly. I was shocked when I saw the controls for Sonic to be honest on IGN. I was expecting something way different. Its sad too because the graphics looks awesome, the storyline is alright I guess, and the levels look really good. However SSX Blur has the same if not better level of graphics and good gameplay from what I've heard.

I have both games and I bought sonic first then blur the week after. I was looking forward to sonic more and it kinda disappointed me. I'd say rent sonic first and beat it and then see if you would ever play it after that. I havent touched it since i beat it even though there are still some skills to unlock. Its kinda pointless that they make you unlock sonics skills. I havent been able to play blur as much but it is definitely more fun to control the snowboarder than sonic. RENT sonic, BUY blur

Sonic is made for Speed - Im soon to get SSX when the UK Release is done =/

Sonic is great. I like the old 'Run run and run sonic' style

I'd say Sonic since I aint played SSX. I enjoy it alot but until I get SSX Blur I can't really tell you sorry

Yes, I agree with the fact that Sonic is basicaly uncontrollable...=[
But the game is fun...to be honest, it isnt anything else, Music is annoying, the voiceovers are lame, and the controlls are difficult...but I am not a fan of SSX so...yeah...

Back