Sonic Riders Zero Gravity Announced

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Publisher SEGA today announced the development of Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity for Wii. The game is a sequel to the original Sonic Riders title for last-generation consoles.

Zero Gravity will see the return of Sonic and many franchise characters, along with some new faces, as they race to uncover the secret of a mysterious artifact that can control gravity. The artifact will serve the gameplay in the form of "two unique gravity control moves", according to SEGA. The trick system from the original game will return, although the turbulence system will not. The game will offer a new series of vehicles in addition to the air boards.

"Speed and agility is what built the Sonic franchise," said Scott A. Steinberg, vice president of Marketing at SEGA of America, Inc. "Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity offers long-time Sonic fans, and newcomers alike, the adrenaline-pumping gameplay and moves that made the blue hedgehog famous, while adding a plethora of completely new elements to the Sonic world. Packed with new and innovative features, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity delivers a rush that gamers can't resist."

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity is expected to be released in February 2008. For the first screens and artwork, please visit The Wiire's media page for this title.

hmmm.....there is a vid on it on youtube....i wish i can post it....but i cant....im on my wii :lol:

cool......i liked the first sonic riders.....im sure im getting this one

I never played the 1st Sonic Riders....i hear like all other sonic games after sonic 2........it blows.

i'll give it a rent i guess.

I never played these games, but I may have to check out the Wii version.

Back