Sonic rush adventure!

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
http://ds.ign.com/articles/780/780820p1.html
yup it's true and we all know it will be one of the best platformers on ds just like the first rush. Hopefully it will be a legendary title that brings sonic out of the mud!~ Sonic and the scret rings all ready started him getting out of the mud, but this might just make it official~

great, lets hope its on the same page as sonic rush...looks promising.

lloyd_yayo said:
great, lets hope its on the same page as sonic rush...looks promising.
i dont really care, i have enjoyed every sonic game atleast a bit.
and every single sid scroller sonic game i have loved.
so i will buy it hands down! if you havnt noticed i am a sonic addict!

Looks like this game is the start of the last good Sonic games.

Although the 3D parts sound unneeded much like the hellishly boring Bass fishing that was in the great game that was Sonic Adventure.

En4Neo said:
Looks like this game is the start of the last good Sonic games.

Although the 3D parts sound unneeded much like the hellishly boring Bass fishing that was in the great game that was Sonic Adventure.
your so negative toward sonic. it gets annoying.
why would the 3-D elements be boring they will probably be cool.:cornut:

2d Sonic

Even thow I havent goten that far in Rush

I admit Rush was good and secret rings was well...boring but obviously ppl liked it but Sonic is in alot of mud. His appearance with mario should help but I think a good wii sequal will bring him out. Rush adventure will bring his muddy situation down but at the momo Sega need to think of something outstanding instead of short runned platform games.

Sega are really trying hard to get sonic back up there with mario and the rest of them

***gives sega a part on the back

they have alot of work to do and the should steer clear of a 360/ps3 sequal for a while

(btw: love your godfather sig)

Steoandnoodles said:
they have alot of work to do and the should steer clear of a 360/ps3 sequal for a while

(btw: love your godfather sig)
when they make the sequel for the 360...it better be amzing or there screwed.

Back