Sonic Rush Adventure

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
180416b.jpg

I thinking about getting this game for the DS... might be cool and good to play... what you guys think??.. only $29.99

looks like a good game but if its one of those sonic games where you hold down one side of the d-pad for the level dont get it. personnaly i dont think its that type of game.

Na you don't just hold down right for this game :p.

The mini games between levels are pretty good.

Its a bit eaiser then the last one (no random deaths from jumping over somthing)

I do. It's definately worthy of the 9 it got from IGN, but not worthy of the steriotypical criticizm it gets because it's a Sonic game. I wont get into it, (because i'm not very far) but I agree, it's better than Sonic Rush.

This Sonic game looks interesting, based on the pictures from various websites, it looks like the same type of set-up as Kirby: Squeak Squad. I know the story lines are completely different though.

Sonic
sonic-rush-adventure--20070510044021130.jpg

Kirby
3.jpg

See my siggie? ^_~ It's on my list of things to get Next. (in fact, I'm getting it this Friday...)

I really loved Sonic Rush, so to hear that this is better than Sonic Rush... Woot! <3 I really hope Blaze is a playable character again. If not, then.. well, it wouldn't be a Sonic Rush sequel. ;P

Back