Sonic Secret Rings(Dinosaur Jungle) help

Cosmonaut

Seeker
Feb 13, 2007
Earth
Anyone got any advice on how not to kill enemies in the mission 'Stealth Attack' every time I try and jump around them or something it auto targets on the enemies and the only way I can get by is by eliminating them..losing the challenge.

Get within a reasonable distance of the enemy, then hold 1 (to stop) then hold 2, and jump over them and don't jab the wiimote forwards. (you have to be fairly close)

just dodge everything, is probably the best way to go.

Thanks Flagel.....will definitely give that a shot..Sonik, how do you dodge everything? That's precisely what I'm asking...

Sonik said:
just dodge everything, is probably the best way to go.

Some enemies that are directly in the way on small paths you can't dodge, you just need to get used to jumping over without killing, (also jump cancel is very useful, if you are high enough level)

Bryan_ said:
I just got hit with rings and walked past them. I suck.
lol, dude, that was my first method..there comes a certain point in the level though where I continued to get hit and died before I could grab more rings, repeatedly.

The hardest part is getting over the second dinosaurs back and through that maze of spike balls

I can dodge the enemies fine, but i'm having trouble with the part after the water? You get into that Ring thing and have to jab wiimote forward to get out, then it just hits the enemy. how do you avoid that? THanks

Back