Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing: Exculsive characters you'd like to see

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
As some of you know, in the upcoming game Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, there will be console-excluvie characters. The Xbox360 allows you to use your Avatars, and exclusivly has the Rareware characters Banjo-Kazooie. And on the Wii, you get to use your Mii.

It seems the PS3 doesn't get an exclusive character, yet that could change, and the Wii only having the Mii seems kind of cheap. So what character would you like to see as an exclusive for the Wii or PS3?

In my personal opinion, for the Wii I'd have to say Mario. Not that I'd pick him as who should be in the game, but he is the Nintendo character that would most likely be in. Let's not forget the Mario & Sonic Olympic games.

For the PS3 I have 3 highly possible choices. Either the Sackboy from Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank from the Ratchet & Clank games, or (My personally most prefered) Jak and Daxter from the Jak series.

For Wii I'd say Link or MAYBE Pikachu. Two of the biggest icons besides Mario and Mario is in enough games of that caliber already.

For PS3 I'd have to go with Sackboy. He fits in with the rest of the cast perfectly.

I think if any Nintendo character would be in the game besides Mario, it'd probably be Kirby.

Or maybe they'd go with a Sega character that was on a Wii exclusive game. Jack from Madworld anybody?

Sonic out of his bloody car
Theres something very wrong with Sonic in a car.

NiGHTS (no bloody car)
Daytona car/Manx TT bike(or sheep) or Sega Rally car
Ristar

Come on Sega give us some more fan classics

I say yes to Sega Rally Car and Ristar

Both Ratchet and Jak would fit in well. Ratchets special move could be that his kart turns into his ship. And Jak could go Dark Jak for his.

Bump.

And voicing my hopes that Sketch Turner is in the game. :p

Gidius Thunderhead may or may not be included. I hope so, he was my favorite character in Golden Axe. And why hasn't there been an announcement for any Virtua Fighter characters? That's a shock.

Gidius Thunderhead may or may not be included. I hope so, he was my favorite character in Golden Axe. And why hasn't there been an announcement for any Virtua Fighter characters? That's a shock.

From Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower
Knuckles the Echidna
Doctor Eggman
Amy Rose
Shadow the Hedgehog
Big the Cat
From other Sega properties
AiAi from Super Monkey Ball
Amigo from Samba de Amigo
Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue
Beat from Jet Set Radio
Alex Kidd from the Alex Kidd series
Billy Hatcher from Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Zobio and Zobiko, the zombie couple from The House of the Dead EX
Ulala from Space Channel 5
B.D. Joe from the Crazy Taxi series
Akira Yuki from the Virtua Fighter series
Jacky Bryant from the Virtua Fighter series
There you go
At least Jacky makes some kind of sense to those that know Virtua Fighter reasonably well

Eh, how'd I miss that? :lol:

Embarassing. Though still I hope to see Gidius.

Back