sonic + ssbb= nope xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
and crash and spyro they need to be in ssbb

i would like to play as spyro

Crash i think would fit in (especially with the toad stool jump) but spryo might not be. i just cant imagine his b moves being o so unique. since i havnt really played any of his games (Besides a demo)

There has already been a lot of hype around 3rd party characters in Brawl, but not ONE SINGLE 3rd party character has been confirmed playable. DO NOT say Snake, because although he is in the first trailer, he has not been confirmed as a playable character to this day. They should have at least teased with ONE 3rd party character but no dice.

-was a matter of time untill I made my way here-
Actually you guys, when it comes right down to it, it's more Sonic Team's decision (yes, I know Sonic team is part of SEGA, but since it is, everyone says it's just SEGA...wrong)
Anyway, if you didnt know, he was the highest wanted 3rd party charecter for brawl, and Nintendo has said OK to Sonic being in Brawl, SEGA just hasnt returned the phone call, so for the record, it's still up in the air.

Honestly though, I dont care either way... =/

Tails McCloud~ said:
-was a matter of time untill I made my way here-
Actually you guys, when it comes right down to it, it's more Sonic Team's decision (yes, I know Sonic team is part of SEGA, but since it is, everyone says it's just SEGA...wrong)
Anyway, if you didnt know, he was the highest wanted 3rd party charecter for brawl, and Nintendo has said OK to Sonic being in Brawl, SEGA just hasnt returned the phone call, so for the record, it's still up in the air.

Honestly though, I dont care either way... =/

Yes, but surely SEGA has the power over Sonic team?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yes, but surely SEGA has the power over Sonic team?
Usually, yes, but since this usnt a franchise game, it's up to the owner of the series (Yuji Naka) who left it in the hands of Sonic Team (his company, but he left:wtf: )

But yeah, since it has solely to do with Sonic, the issue is for Sonic Team to decide, since although he's SEGA's property, it goes to Sonic Team in terms of inclusion for a differant franchise.

To put it simple, since it's not the series and just a charecter, it's up to the branch.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
Usually, yes, but since this usnt a franchise game, it's up to the owner of the series (Yuji Naka) who left it in the hands of Sonic Team (his company, but he left:wtf: )

But yeah, since it has solely to do with Sonic, the issue is for Sonic Team to decide, since although he's SEGA's property, it goes to Sonic Team in terms of inclusion for another franchise.

Your right about that, I wonder how Sonic team wall handle with this, other then ignoring and waiting to reply.

I can understand the late decision those, lending out your main trade mark to a rival company for there first party based fighting game.

i honestly can't picture sonic in brawl... wht will he do?!? jump on peoples heads? the only move i can c would b his down B the little ball thing he charges and runs into people.... and its not like super speed is a possibility in brawl

however, i think he has a chance of making it in.... but i don't think sega would go along with it, they prob could make more money makin their own sonic games

I'm getting really sick of posting this. Use the search function to find the other 25698543790 copies of this topic...
As for Sonic's moveset... How many Sonic games have you even played?:wtf:
Specials:
B:Rolling Slide(Sonic Advance Series) [midairB]-Homing Attack(Sonic Adventure and forward)
→&←B:Fire Gaze/Sonic Wind (Secret Rings/Sonic Adventure 2)
↓B:Spin Dash (Almost any Sonic game)
↑B:Chaos Controll (Recovery)(Sonic Adventure 2)[Sonic could do it too]
Final Smash Attack:Super Sonic/Darkspine Sonic transformation (Almost every Sonic game/Secret Rings)

Can't be arsed to post a standard movelist, but I got too many ideas. Now although it is skeptical weather or not he will be in, he would fit right in with the other Smash Bros and SSBB would benifit from Sonic's rich hystory. Items/Stages/AssistTrophies etc.

I'm not for or against his inclusion, but i'm just so surprised at all the assumptions being made against him. Did you forget that Sonic has 2 fighting games? Sonic Fighters/Champoinship and Sonic Battle?

Also, you say Sonic Team would be better just making Sonic games. They are doing that but if you hadnt noticed, Sonic games, recently, arent as spit-and-polish as they used to be. In a few years time, without something to boost Sonic's popularity, the franchise may die, and with Sonic as SEGA's flagship series, what do you think will happen to SEGA? It probably would be in their best interest to have him included to boost the Sonic series' morale.

Last edited:
Sonic HELL YEAH

Hi there I think Sonic will appear in brawl it will really help Sega and the Sonic series and the Olwpics looks crap since sonic heroes, sega has made some crap sonic games plus we can finally see who the better fighter SONIC or Mario. Megaman will be so cool. how about lara croft

This may be my newbiness showing through but I was more surprised with Snake than I would be with Sonic.

This doesn't have anything to do with what I just said, but I can imagine Sonic on SSB so easily...

The always fack up his voiceovers in games though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back