Sonic Stage - Art and Music

AtomicB

Sep 18, 2007
In my room. Working on project E-vile.
Wii Online Code
5873-1290-1753-2112
Here we go.
This is my ideal Sonic stage... Soooo...

Stage.gif

This is how it would be set up. As you can see, it's based off Sonic The Hedgehog 2. The platforms would move up and down, and the middle would eventually disappear (Replicating the 1st game's boss.)

And the music to go with it?

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0g7vgubrh00[/MEDIA]
That's the Sonic 2 Boss Theme. So... Maybe orchestrated? It feels epic...

So what if the stage is retro?
I'm sorry about the lame thread.
I'm tired, partly because I was working on this all day... -_-''

The musics great =D but I think the stage would have to be bigger if those platforms are supposed to be the size they are in sonic...

Otherwise cool idea =D

Hmmm....

I haven't even thought about Sonic's stage and music. Well, we already know one of the songs they're going to use, heard it in that video where you see Sonic and Mario posing in the jungle. <<;

I think the music could work, though definitely orchestrated. <3 The stage looks funky, but it brings back memories. XD

Not too shabby.
Methinks some enemies (Badnicks) could be an awsome addition.

it would need to be a lot bigger. pretty cool though.

Minako said:
Hmmm....

I haven't even thought about Sonic's stage and music. Well, we already know one of the songs they're going to use, heard it in that video where you see Sonic and Mario posing in the jungle. <<;

I think the music could work, though definitely orchestrated. <3 The stage looks funky, but it brings back memories. XD

I will not, repeat, WILL NOT fight to 'Live & Learn'. Unless the lyrics were killed and they had it orchestrated. And as long as they but in a deep drum...

surfinrach90 said:
Heh I love it dude =]

Great music.

Thanks. Thanks very much.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Not too shabby.
Methinks some enemies (Badnicks) could be an awsome addition.

Maybe one come randomly from somewhere? Like, from the right of the screen?

AWESOMO said:
it would need to be a lot bigger. pretty cool though.

I'll do that.

hahah even though i like the live and learn theme song i refuse to fight to that as well. im pretty sure the stage will be from green hill with that music remixed and as other options for music boss theme from 1,2 and emerald coast from sonic Adventure 1. (i made this prediction 1st)

Wow, great idea.

I can't believe you took the time to make that into a gif, lol! It looks great and the music is tremendous.

Green Hill is definitely a good guess. <<

Maybe Robotnik can pop out somewhere in his floating chair and aim stuff at you or something. XD

And I love Live&Learn. << Hangin' on the edge of tomorrow~*shot*
I guess it's not exactly the feel players will want though. I'm sure they'll work something out for music. Pretty much -everything- seems to have been redone. <3

Back