Sonic the hedgehog

Dudey

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Essex, England
Wii Online Code
2753-0668-0256-5030
Just downloaded this on the Wii and theres no ground spin attack? Like on the sega megadrive when u used to hold down+a or b to do the spin attack.
I mean that was the point in sonic, to go fast but u can hardly do that on this game, pfft

Looks like i just wasted £7 on 1000 points :(

Yep, I'm afraid the ground spin attack was first implemented in Sonic 2. But hey, Sonic 1 was still groundbreaking in its day, and the level design still holds firm, so now you've got it, enjoy it! :)

i dont remember sonic being able to spin like that on the first sonic but on the second sonic he had the ability to spin

The only time you could do the Spin dash was Sonic 2+
but you could do it on one of the Sonic collcetions (or so im told)

Well unless your playing it on the master system/game gear then its Sonic choas

Oh ok thanks all! Thats cheered me up.

I even own sonic, sonic 2, sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles for the mega drive so i dunno what i was thinking! Anyway its great, exactly the same as the megadrive one. It even saves it for u !

Anyone got recommendations for the other games on there? Was thinking bomberman would be quite fun on multiplayer.

Anyone tried Mario 64?

Dudey said:
Oh ok thanks all! Thats cheered me up.

I even own sonic, sonic 2, sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles for the mega drive so i dunno what i was thinking! Anyway its great, exactly the same as the megadrive one. It even saves it for u !

Anyone got recommendations for the other games on there? Was thinking bomberman would be quite fun on multiplayer.

Anyone tried Mario 64?

Mario 64 is probably the best game available at the moment, definitely worth downloading. I'd also recommend getting Super Castlevania IV.

[personal opinion]
Ristar
made by sonic team and is quite a challenge (can only see ture ending with all stars found on the hardest diff)[/personal opinion]
Gunstar heros
if you haven't played this its worth double the point you pay

Back