Sonic the hedgehog

oh yeah, it was fun, and I liked it, im still getting A ranks but im almost done, what about Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2 BATTLE? Those were my favorite 3D Sonic games

It's funny how only furrys and extreme Sonic fans are liking the game. I mean as much as I love Mario, I would never make myself play any of the horrid Phillips CDI games.

For anyone that loved Sonic Adventure don't get Sonic the Hedgehog, it's nothing like it. Why change the camera and controls if you're only going to make it worse, Sonicteam?

Sonicteam is almost dead to me and I've heard something about one of the best developers leaving Sonicteam. So RIP sonicteam.

HAHA!!! I understand what your saying, but I would like to say that in getting it none the less, im a Sonic fan to the end and I will continue to buy every Sonic game and the systems that they come on! You can say that thats stupid, but I wont listen...."closes ears" LALALALALALALA!!!

Tails McCloud~ said:
HAHA!!! I understand what your saying, but I would like to say that in getting it none the less, im a Sonic fan to the end and I will continue to buy every Sonic game and the systems that they come on! You can say that thats stupid, but I wont listen...."closes ears" LALALALALALALA!!!

Well I respect your choice.

Just please don't tell anyone it's not that bad unless they're extreme Sonic fans so that you don't end up wasting their money and getting a bad rep with games.

I will get Sonic and the Secret Rings..well at least my lil bro will get it, he's a big fan of Sonic

Thats kinda harsh man, you dont like it, I get it...:wtf:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Thats kinda harsh man, you dont like it, I get it...:wtf:

Yup, but I still love the Sonic Adventure games. They were so much awesome.

myess "said meniacally" myess
lol, the only thing is I mainly play Sonic Adv. 2 Battle for the Chao's sake, I love chao

Tails McCloud~ said:
myess "said meniacally" myess
lol, the only thing is I mainly play Sonic Adv. 2 Battle for the Chao's sake, I love chao

Wow, that's the only thing I wouldn't play it for lol.

Back