Sonic Trivia

Squall7 said:
Is it Silver the Hedgehog?

Okay, here's one (if it's correct)

Sonic is said to become the Iblis trigger in the next-gen Sonic game (not secret of the rings). What is it said that the Iblis trigger does?
A complete guess... but does he shoot a gun or something? guessing from 'trigger'

Wiired said:
A complete guess... but does he shoot a gun or something? guessing from 'trigger'
It's unconfirmed as to how he does it.

I will tell everybody if they give up...

Beats me, unfortunatly I don't know much about the New games coming out :/
So tell us :p

For the next person

Who was the 3 quickest Characters in Sonic R?

sasuke747 said:
Beats me, unfortunatly I don't know much about the New games coming out :/
So tell us :p
Ok, well Sonic is meant to somehow "become" the Iblis trigger. Silver the Hedgehog comes from the future (complete with Psychic powers) to prevent Sonic from become the trigger. The Iblis trigger is said to kill a great number of people.

wikipedia said:
In Soleanna, the City of Water, lives Princess Elise. Elise is the keeper of a dark secret, the "Flames of Disaster", which involves the Chaos Emeralds. The evil Dr. Eggman learns of the Flames of Disaster and kidnaps the Princess. When the world-renowned hero Sonic the Hedgehog learns of this, he sets off to defeat Dr. Eggman once again, save Elise, and secure the Chaos Emeralds. However, Sonic's quest is soon interrupted by a strange white hedgehog called Silver the Hedgehog, who has traveled from the future to stop Sonic from becoming the "Iblis Trigger"[2] during his journey; the Iblis Trigger causes many deaths in the future from which Silver hails.[1] Sonic must now discover what Silver wants and make sure that he does not interfer in his quest.

Shadow the Hedgehog will also be featured in the game, but his role in the story is currently largely unknown other than that he will be encountering a mysterious fourth hedgehog.[2]
Source

sasuke747 said:
Is it Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Super Sonic?
In any case, here's a question: what Genesis game featured Sonic and Tails and let you create music?

Wow, I don't know much Sonic but i'll give it a shot, go easy on me guys:)

sasuke747 said:
Metal sonic maybe?

Ask some questions about Sonic Adventure Battle 2:)

It was super sonic, sonic, and mecha sonic.....I think...either way I hated this game because of the harsh controls...you can barely make a turn in that game.

Actually I didnt count Sonic i just Made it so it was Sonic/Super Sonic but it actually was this

Sonic/Super Sonic
Mecha Knuckles
Mecha Sonic and the Controlls were not harsh they were so easy :p

Back