Sonic Unleashed rumored images/Video

this town aint big enough for both of us, so why dont you take your colorless avatar and get the hell out of here....please

im jokin

zeon9881 said:
Its on ps3 and 360 aswell, plus they showed us the screens and video (rumored)

its not going to be 2-D

and i want it like Sonic Adventure 2 aswell, they should bring back the fricken chao's man i spent hours on those things lol

Man, I spent hours raising those Chaos as well!
I got really in to that part on SA2. I ended up with tons of special Chao. Spent way more time on that than in gameplay!:lol:

That is Gameplay videos and screenshots for the XBOX 360, so the Wii's graphics will drastically decrease...Dam.

Will it really be that much different? I do expect it to be a bit worse, but not too much.

To anyone who has played "Sonic and the Secret Rings"
were not the graphics for that game pretty good?
So my guess would be a small upgrade on the graphics.

the graphics were nice on secret rings, but as it seems to be repetitivly happening in sonic games of late, the story's crudd, and so is the gameplay.
i agree with zeon9881, they should make it more like Sonic Adventure 2.

it looks good but i dont think it will do that well

If it's anything like the Secret Rings, its gonna suck.

What is it though? Racing? Fighting? Is it online?

Sparx said:
That is Gameplay videos and screenshots for the XBOX 360, so the Wii's graphics will drastically decrease...Dam.

Doubt it, the graphics will probably be the same on all platforms.

zeon9881 said:
its not going to be 2-D

Camera-wise, it is since it's back to the side-scrolling. With some behind camera views for certain parts (like in Sonic 2 & 3). They'll probably add some new tweaks with the moves & controls also.

Hopefully they won't continue with the 3-D roaming type games, cause that 360 & PS3 game Sonic The Hedgehog was horrible. Though I did really enjoy the Chao simulator in SA2.

Back