sonic

What the hell your just been gay ganondorf who doesnt want Sonic in SSBB? C'mon a new character is a new character in SSBB! I dont play SSBM but i know that for one I would never play as Luigi simply because I dont like him. That doesnt mean though i dont want him in there. You should relish the chances of getting a new character, it doesnt matter who he/she is!

Icetrash said:
What the hell your just been gay ganondorf who doesnt want Sonic in SSBB? C'mon a new character is a new character in SSBB! I dont play SSBM but i know that for one I would never play as Luigi simply because I dont like him. That doesnt mean though i dont want him in there. You should relish the chances of getting a new character, it doesnt matter who he/she is!
amen brother

Seriously WiiRed there was no need for that crappy two word post. Laterly you have been just spamming with crappy comments like that just to get your post count up. It doesnt matter about post counts it quality not quantity

Icetrash said:
Seriously WiiRed there was no need for that crappy two word post. Laterly you have been just spamming with crappy comments like that just to get your post count up. It doesnt matter about post counts it quality not quantity
What the hells your problem :scared: get my post count up doesnt exactly win me anythin so why would i care.. all i was doin was agreein with what u said, n u bring all this e-beef :confused: :sick:

OK then I bet you i can make a moveset right now I am the #1 fan nobody disses Sonic so shut up gannon and look now!

B-Ring Dash, throws ring in a straight line and take them without touching the ground and can hurt the enemies

Down+B-Speed Dash, rolls into a ball and rolls across the stage

Up+B- If out side the stage Sonic Speed Dashes while tails holds him so that Tails can help him back up, if on stage tails hold him and he does a Speed Dash and tails carries him across the stage and Tails tails(sounds wierd) also damages

Side+B-Electrical Rings throws electrical rings

Special Move-Super Sonic speed dash, up in the air hit's every character and comes back to where he started

Smash/Side+A-Electrical Ring Punch, Punches the Foe with a Electrical Ring in his hand

Smash/Up+A-Whirlwind Kick- Does a breakdance move and kicks the foe upwards

Smash/Down+A, Kick the foe down to the ground

R/L- Block

Z+Up - Speed Dashes Upwards on the foe

Z+Down -Throws alot of electrical rings on the foe to stun them for 2 seconds and move a little bit depending on the precentage

Z+Forward - Normal Punch forward just like Fox's Current Z+Forward Move

Z+Backwards - Hyper Aura, a Blue glowing Ring around Sonic makes the Foe fly at the Other direction.

There Happy a good Moveset but there is still alot of combined moves for him so

ok calm the hell down Mr.McSpammer. If post count doesnt matter then why did you do that crappy "Amen brother" and "Well said homie" crap. It's just to get your post count up..... and thats the bottom line.....and thats the bottom line....because Icetrash said so!

ganondorf234 said:
bullsh!t, sonic has no moves and he can be a great sandbag to smash around. plus you said all of that bullsh!t because you can not think of a B^. right.
what is your problem have you even played the later sonic games

Lovin the insult btw ;) p.s i seem to recall a '[Number] hope i get 69' in the count to 500.. and thats not classed as getting ur posts up? I know ive been in that thread.. but everones basically using that to raise their post count. But if your gna be a hypocrit, i might aswell bring it up. Also whats wrong with agreeing with someone? Because i agree with someone in a few words that means im 'trying to get my posts up?' so u expected me 2 say 'amen brother i agreed with the statement u said and i would of wrote the same thing as well that was a good comment' when i could sum it all up in 'amen brother'? damn u caught feelings over my making a lil comment :confused:

Icetrash said:
ok calm the hell down Mr.McSpammer. If post count doesnt matter then why did you do that crappy "Amen brother" and "Well said homie" crap. It's just to get your post count up..... and thats the bottom line.....and thats the bottom line....because Icetrash said so!
He's just agreeing with you besides your the one that should calm down so you shut up and stop trying to get your post count up by arguing besides your off topic

the moves sucks!!!!!!!!!! what about %. plus if he is in the game ill kick his ass everyday of the week with ganondorf! a great punckingbag!

Last edited:
ganondorf234 said:
the moves sucks!!!!!!!!!! what about %. plus if he is in the game ill kick his ass everyday of the week with ganondorf! a great punckingbag!
OMG there u go again, thinking your the best. I reckon those moves were good, the only thing that sucks is you. Look, u suck, u suck, u suck.

u suck balls and for the move set, i could pull better stuff out of my a$$.
you make sonic suck more! i can never play any sonic games again thanks to your cr@p moves, i wil be haunted for the rest of my days.

Last edited:
Wiired said:
They made a move set for the original mario didn't they? all he used to be able to do was jump on enemies heads, or throw fire balls... nuff said?!??!?!

Lmfao! Mario did way more than that, Actually Mario moveset is soo vast that Nintendo had to Downsize them....

Back