Sonic

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
Two new Sonic games coming out for the Wii. Nice. I am a big fan of sonic as many other people are.

1.What do you guys expect from the next gen. Sonic for the Wii?

2.What characters would you like to see?(Any new characters that are playable that weren't featured in previous Sonic games)

3.How would you like to use the wiimote in this game?

4.How do you think they are making the wiimote controls?

5.Which Sonic are you getting? Rapid Fire Or Secret Rings.

Hyper Link/URL to clips, images, previews etc. for these two games.
http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3150548

there is only one game coming out for the wii, it used to be called sonic wildfire or hyper sonic but they recently changed it to secret rings because of copyright reasons. And even if they were two games, they wouldnt both be released at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
xXxWiixXx said:
Two new Sonic games coming out for the Wii. Nice. I am a big fan of sonic as many other people are.

1.What do you guys expect from the next gen. Sonic for the Wii?

2.What characters would you like to see?(Any new characters that are playable that weren't featured in previous Sonic games)

3.How would you like to use the wiimote in this game?

4.How do you think they are making the wiimote controls?

5.Which Sonic are you getting? Rapid Fire Or Secret Rings.

Hyper Link/URL to clips, images, previews etc. for these two games.
http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3150548
Umm... I'm pretty sure, as of now, only one Sonic game is coming out for Wii: Sonic and the Secret of the Rings. It's previous name was Wildfire, so maybe that's what you were thinking of, but they are both the same game. Rapid Fire is not a game and, if I'm wrong, can I please see a link? Not trying to be a dick, but I just want to see if you're right. I wouldn't mind a second Sonic Wii on it's way. ;)

Hi wts the new sonic game on wii called is it sonic wildfire or sonic and the secret rings but w/e it is it looks awsome ;)

yeah, well too bad that all the newer sonic games have sucked.
*coughSonicheroescough*
*coughShadowcough*
The older ones completely own the newer ones.
Sega should have seriously quit while they were ahead. All of the newer games are just bad compared to the other ones.
But i am a Sonic fan, so I will try out Sonic and the Secret Rings.

no 1 cares about sonic on xbox the 1 on there now is rubbish WAIT FOR WII 1 lol its gonna own

sonic on a nintendo console if you toold me when i was 4 i would have said bullshit

Back