Status
Not open for further replies.

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Sony has attempted to mimic the wii in many ways. Now they created a game that is based off of playing wireless tennis, bowling, boxing, and golf.(sound like wii sports?)
Then they create a sensing gun that has to be aimed at the tv to shoot, like the wii-mote.
Now they are trying to sell more than the wii by creating a PS-2 bundle for 150$ USD that includes:

Small White PS-2
White Controller
Karaoke Game
2 Microphones

Sources:
http://www.excellentcom.net/product/super/GunCon.JPG
http://games.techwhack.com/1307/playstation-2-wii-2/

Seems a bit farfetched.
I think Sony is just making a good business move with the PS2 thing.
The gimicky games, however...
Nintendo DOES beat Sony in gimicks. (if you can call that a good thing) The microphones are just a little too far if you ask me... =/

Once again I'll post this -- The world would not be where it is now if companies did not steal/modify other companies ideas. As mentioned before, I'm not sure if this Sony Sports game will be popular, we'll have to wait and see results. Never judge a game before it comes out.

Just not willing to try it =\

Sony threw the glove at Nintendo a long time ago.

If I was in charge of Sony, I'd fire their entire PR staff. I feel they have ruined the company, telling their CEOs to make themselves look like total retards, gut goats, and show racism in their PSP ads. Lets not forget the ad of a woman taking a crap on the toilet. Their PR is killing them. Only one thing should die this console wars. Sony's PR staff.

sagema said:
Sony threw the glove at Nintendo a long time ago.

If I was in charge of Sony, I'd fire their entire PR staff. I feel they have ruined the company, telling their CEOs to make themselves look like total retards, gut goats, and show racism in their PSP ads. Lets not forget the ad of a woman taking a crap on the toilet. Their PR is killing them. Only one thing should die this console wars. Sony's PR staff.

I just took a look at that PSP ad, it's horrible. Sony is not doing a good job with advertising these days. I also remember them killing the goat for the magazine, it makes me sick.

now sony needs to copy the wii's color.

Sony President- What are we doing wrong? We've copied their controllers, what else is there to copy?

Sony Employee- Well their console is white , sir..

Sony President- OF COURSE!! It must be the color white! It explains everything! Change the new Ps2's color to white!

Sony Employee- Ok...sir.....

Sony President- hehehehe now we will sell billions!!

Thats my impression of Sony.

well either way, thats one bad ass gun and in some ways alot better than anything that nintendo will ever make

and after all, it doesnt hurt to compete with nintendo if the consumer is getting great deals in the end

dude nintendo owns the gaming industry, they know what we want and the only downside to nintedo is they take forver giving the good stuff to us, but in the end its worth it.

Well for starters, I am not worried about the wii sportsesque games coming out.
Nor am I worried about a Ps2 bundled with a few mics, and a new colour. Not the best way to challenge in my opinion.

Also the Paintballer line:
Those are not made by Sony, but simply made by other companies.
Sony does not come up with them or something like that :lol:, meh if hes still around he will say it properly.

They are challenging Nintendo with Sing Star?! Lol. End of arguement.

Indeed like FR. said: Companys need to steel stuff of each other.

I dont think that Sony did a good job with PR like you said. Crazy adds that dont cover the product at all. Now I know that an add doesnt have to cover the product at all. One of the best adds on youtube was the sony bravia commercial. but the sony adds just dont make any sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back