HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Dear Sir/Madam...

Just messing :hand: well basically I'm planning on getting this sexy phone :):
46654.jpg

It's meant to be the best camera phone currently out :)
Wondered if anyone here has got it/know someone has got it, and can give your personal feedback on it.
If possible, I'd like you's to set it out like:

Pros:
-Goodgoodgood
-fapfapfapfap

Cons:
-BadBadBad
-nonono

Rating
Gazillion/10

See what I mean? Thanks in advance :)

my last 3 phones were sony ericssons great phones tones of extras easy to use... only problem ive had is they never seem to last long.. atleast for me... after a couple years i kill them... not from dropping it eaither or rough handling.. screens,porgrams,electronics on them just seem to giveway.. slowly dies... happened to all 3 of them, i just got a motorazr not even a huge fan of moto stuff but i know it will last so i went with less gadgets this time around i guess...

wezeles said:
my last 3 phones were sony ericssons great phones tones of extras easy to use... only problem ive had is they never seem to last long.. atleast for me... after a couple years i kill them... not from dropping it eaither or rough handling.. screens,porgrams,electronics on them just seem to giveway.. slowly dies... happened to all 3 of them, i just got a motorazr not even a huge fan of moto stuff but i know it will last so i went with less gadgets this time around i guess...
Aaah I see, and I doubt it's a coincidence that every phone you own breaks.. unless you see it as normal to play cricket with it or something :)

What so you cant play indoor cricket with a moblie

ill get my baseball bat

It doesnt have the best camera out now im sure the n93's camera is much better, it can record video at 30fps

Last edited:
lol no its not just me... i have a phone for work and myself.. never had a problem with motorola,nokia,lg phones... only sony ericsson.. which sucks cause there are so many free games and themes off there site, and they offer alot of stuff with there phones.. they may just hate me specifically.. i dont know what i did to piss them off..lol

hey dude go for the w850i i have it and they are amazing phones...
great software and other extras on it you also get a 1gb mem card with it!!
=]

what cellphone provider is that for? its pretty nice! but for me, ill stick to my samsung a900 and my nextel i760 :) (one work one personal)

wii<33333 said:
hey dude go for the w850i i have it and they are amazing phones...
great software and other extras on it you also get a 1gb mem card with it!!
=]

Looks sexy - though is basically phone I'm getting but my one has better camera :D and I'm planning on getting 2gb mem card off ebay for like £20 anyway :D

The_Loose_Cannon said:
what cellphone provider is that for? its pretty nice! but for me, ill stick to my samsung a900 and my nextel i760 :) (one work one personal)

If I understand right, then I'll be getting it with ol' Vodafone :) - just 'cause can't be bothered with getting a new number and everything so just use my old sim :) and if that samsung one is that real slim folding one, then that is rather sexy :D

Wiired said:
If I understand right, then I'll be getting it with ol' Vodafone :) - just 'cause can't be bothered with getting a new number and everything so just use my old sim :) and if that samsung one is that real slim folding one, then that is rather sexy :D

ah yes vodafone. we dont have them here in the states but its the same as say cingular/tmobile for simcards and international phones (nextel has simcards too but its a POS for going over seas! blahhh bad experience)

however, thats the good thing about simcards, everything transfers over not like phones without one (like if you upgrade with say verizon, youd have to transfer pics/phone numbers to the phone either through a verizon company store who has the software or USB) so time consuming.

i checked up on the phone from www.phonescoop.com and it got phenominal reviews! i like the fact that its got the "cybershot" tag. probably takes amazing pictures. :)

very neat indeed! but lemme ask you, are you paying full price for the phone as in outright or are you waiting to get an upgrade? outright price must be REALLY expensive!!!

Back