Sony F**ks Up Big Time

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Last edited:
That's just cruel...I'm not supporting Sony anymore. Killing an animal to use it in a commercial, that disgusts me. Those losers, what the hell were they thinking.

Even if there's a valid excuse for this by Sony, it was an extremely stupid idea to even think of putting it in the magazine the way people are today.

I think many people are saying the goat was killed for food rather than advertisement because people were invited to eat from it, which would ok with me. I'm not sure what to believe though.... >>

Last edited:
is that a credible website?

its not known in the u.s.

it doesnt say sony in the picture (the background)

shrug that just seems weird

has anyone seen that mag?

interesting find

illmasaki said:
is that a credible website?

its not known in the u.s.

it doesnt say sony in the picture (the background)

shrug that just seems weird

has anyone seen that mag?

interesting find

Well if you don't trust that site, here's a credible gaming blog for you.

uk-paper-sony-beheaded-goat-to-promote-god-of-war-ii

FR. said:
That's just cruel...I'm not supporting Sony anymore. Killing an animal to use it in a commercial, that disgusts me. Those losers, what the hell were they thinking.

Most of what we eat comes from animals killed for food. I think you're being a little over-sensitive

That is pretty bad if it is real. I doubt it is though because on joystick they said that they had no official sources. Even if it is real it won't stop me from buying a PS3 or any other Sony products.
@tgjester7: It wouldn't be that bad if they were just eating it. But they didn't need to smash its head open and make a game out of it.

tgjester7 said:
Most of what we eat comes from animals killed for food. I think you're being a little over-sensitive

Yes, I can see that, but this is for no apparent reason. Killing a harmless animal, skinning it and wearing it in a commercial, a DAMNED commercial! :incazzato: This is not a valid exuse in my opinion. My god this stuff ticks me off ... a lot as you can see.

And BTW, if anyone is thinking - "So what, it's just 1 animal."

Put it this way, god forbid one of your family members died, would you, it's just 1 person. Think of it like that.

I'm sorry if outbursted on you guys, but I'm really get mad when an animal is abused for something unnessecary.

-FR.

FR. said:
Yes, I can see that, but this is for no apparent reason. Killing a harmless animal, skinning it and wearing it in a commercial, a DAMNED commercial! :incazzato: This is not a valid exuse in my opinion. My god this stuff ticks me off ... a lot as you can see.

And BTW, if anyone is thinking - "So what, it's just 1 animal."

Put it this way, god forbid one of your family members died, would you, it's just 1 person. Think of it like that.

I'm sorry if outbursted on you guys, but I'm really get mad when an animal is abused for something unnessecary.

-FR.

Outside of Europe and North America, they do much, much worse things to animals daily. I was in Argentina visiting family 3 years ago and saw mules/chickens being slaughtered on street corners.

Having been places internationally, a dead goat means very little. Animals are a source of food and symbolism, we are carnivores.

That party looked great, i wish i was there. Topless girls, a dead sacrafictial goat, alcohol. Thats the best damn toga party ever. The thing is, God of war is a MATURE franchise, if you have played the game you would have seen a lot of death, blood, and boobs. After defeating the first level you get done with two topless woman. Then go and kill some more.

In asia they will chop up a cat for food or for fur, in every country they slaughter cows and chickens. Goats have always been used for offerings and still are to this day. Grow up and learn about the world, because the world certainly does not revolve around any one country.

Hell, when I heard about ozzy ozborne biting the head off a bat at his rock concert, i thought that was awsome as all hell. For all you know that goat could have already been dying, was in pain and put to sleep or was going to be cooked.

Some of You people are funny. I give who ever was running that events props for having the balls to do it. If sony really knew what was planned they probably wouldnt have sponsored it to be honest.

Back