Sony Fanboys Cry

Shiftfallout said:
You missed my point. The reason it is childish is because THEY ARE STILL GETTING DEVIL MAY CRY. They just don't want anyone else to get it. It would be totally different if it went from PS3 exclusive to Xbox exclusive, but they both get it.

Homesrfan said:
You missed my point. The reason it is childish is because THEY ARE STILL GETTING DEVIL MAY CRY. They just don't want anyone else to get it. It would be totally different if it went from PS3 exclusive to Xbox exclusive, but they both get it.

No i got your point. Just like the first link i posted, Wiifanboys dont want anyone else to have any type of motion registering controller.

Shiftfallout said:
No i got your point. Just like the first link i posted, Wiifanboys dont want anyone else to have any type of motion registering controller.
A non-exclusive game and stealing technology and ideas are totally different.

Thats because its blantant copying to a new innovative feature and add it to your own system. These pathetic fanboys have no one to blame but shi*tty sony for not producing a good product that lives up to the hype surrounding it. If you don't sell the units, you're not making enough money. Of course Capcom has a right to put their game on WHATEVER console they want to. As for the Wii petitions those are all fine IMO. A sony fanboy could petition to get Mario if he wanted. It would never happen since its a 1st party game but they could still do it. The fact is that they're bitter losers who are realizing how down sony is right now.

And they don't even consider the facts... at all.
Capcom has the choice of producing a game for a console that has roughly 2.4 million sold or doing that but also producing a game that is almost the exact same for another console that has over 10 million sold.

Ummmmmmmmm......

Homesrfan said:
And they don't even consider the facts... at all.
Capcom has the choice of producing a game for a console that has roughly 2.4 million sold or doing that but also producing a game that is almost the exact same for another console that has over 10 million sold.

Ummmmmmmmm......

EXACTLY...those idiots refuse to see the bottom line. Even if they piss off a few fans of the series they will definitely gain even MORE new fans to the series. Its simple math really. Not to mention money is a huge factor in this. Even if just half of the current 360 owners buy DMC4 it will be a succes when compared to how horrible it would have sold on PS3.

Don't care if you all hate me after this, but you all need lives... instead of arguing on here everyday.

Back