An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Another bit of games realted news from me -

Another ebay thing
Another hack from China (gotta love that place)

You guys should know by now that I like these random games consoles
sony-clones-china.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-1Gig-MP3-M...ryZ15062QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Found on eBay, the unnamed Sony gaming PMP may be the first cloning of a major japanese manufacturer of a Chinese device. We’ve seen this sliding gamer design before and we’ve seen it cloned at least once. We’re not in the position to officially denounce Sony for blatant infringement of another’s intellectual property, but neither are we in the position to assume this is a fake Sony and the Japanese manufacturer has, in fact, nothing to do with this.
Specs:
# Plays NES Roms
# Plays and Records Video
# AV-Out
# Built-in [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]Camera[/FONT][/FONT][/color][/color]
# 1Gb Capacity plus SD expansion
# FM Tuner/Recorder
# UMS device
I wish there was a "i" in the name

Well I loved the PS3 phone

Just for its randomness

Im thinking I should keep all this random "other" games news to one stickyed thread (I cant sticky threads)
But I cant be arsed

Ya i think there should be a stickyed thread to discuss these crappy ripoff systems. Ive seen a plug-and-play n64 controller with like 200 NES games saved on it.

There quite good and cheap (cheaper than VC)

I tend to buy strange games things when I see them cheap
last thing was this
http___www.argos.co.uk_wcsstore_argos_images_3600483A57IFN70238M.JPG

The grahpics are like nintendos old game and watch but the stick thing is motion sensitive (think a air dog fight sim and your very close) and its quite playable

Back