SONY: Stealin' Nintendo's ideas since 1989.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn I wish fanboys would just **** off. If people are going to bang on about rumble and analog sticks then at least mention every other console that has it. And the six axis thing is a totally different idea to the wiimote. If people would just grow up gaming would probably be a lot better.

Rant Over.

Heard it all before. Why is it such a big deal. If companies different leach of each other, the games industry would never progress.

Everyone steals ideas of each other! You think Nintendo would have bluetooth without STEALING it from phone compainys* etc.

Even if that isnt true it still happens alot.

I smelled the fanboyism from the video, but everything there is true. Sony will always leech off Nintendo no matter what. If BluRay fails, then Nintendo fanboys can finally stick it to Sony for all these years. The PSP even has it's own dumbed down version of Brain Age. I think it's called Brain Dead.

Saying that different consoles copy eachother is like saying that different TV makes copy eachother. It's stupid. Like TV's, consoles all have the same purpose, and the companys selling 'em do too, to make the customers happy with the best thing they can provide. Respone to the likes of N64 Joystick was good, so Sony tried it out too. There was originally the first colour television, so some other company came out with a colour TV, but no-one cares. See what I'm saying?

Wiired said:
Saying that different consoles copy eachother is like saying that different TV makes copy eachother. It's stupid. Like TV's, consoles all have the same purpose, and the companys selling 'em do too, to make the customers happy with the best thing they can provide. Respone to the likes of N64 Joystick was good, so Sony tried it out too. There was originally the first colour television, so some other company came out with a colour TV, but no-one cares. See what I'm saying?

yeuuuup! :ihih:

WuZeMu said:
Wiired thats what i was trying to put across but i could think of anything like you did :p
:lol: just looked around the room for an example (which was TV) and I could of used ANYTHING in the room as an example, like a Sofa, my laptop, a lamp design, a clock. It's like me saying OMFGZOR OVAL LAMP SHADES SUCKZ0RZ :lol:

That video is stupid... Sony Stole Rumble and the handheld market? Since when can another company not evolve another product?

hehehe

Attachments

• c0bf7b969af1100e7ba3165810155c.jpg
    c0bf7b969af1100e7ba3165810155c.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back