Sony to Compensate ALL PS3 gamers | What do we deserve?

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
So for you ps3 gamers out their in case you don't watch any of NGT videos or TheGUNNshop here take a look at this.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6szrCpXGA

Their is also a related article in the description of the vid that links you to the official Sony blog about the outrage [and the compensation]

I personally want something for this crap not because i'm greedy or w/e but because I actually pay a subscription to be a Psn + member.

~Anyway your thoughts?~

Dunno lol.

People say its free. If something free you cant really complain if it goes "tits up" or goes down.
If you paid you should get something.
Maybe a few free DLC games?

its free so im not looking for anything as long as they fix it

Its good that you guys aren't asking for things in return since you understand that the services are free. I too want to get back online and game I mean I can't even use netflix on that blasted ps3 over this outrage its ridiculous!

@prinny yes I'm hoping for something in return some cash for the ps store, DLC, a game, or a free month for PSN + [on top of the subscription i have payed already] or hell even a refund would be acceptable.

But all in all I am one pissed customer at the moment especially over the personal information thing. I don't understand how a ****in billion dollar company could end up like this it doesn't make any sense at all!

Last edited:
Theres always Netflix on Wii
All PSN customers are a bit pissed off.

the-comic-book-guy-pondering.gif

Worst customer info leaks everrrr!​

They could probably fix the network problems by turning it off and on again

Back