Sony: Wii is a "sub-element" of PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is way more possibilities with the Wii, and its new gameplay. I mean Sony is already trying to Patent it. While you do have a good arguement on more "mature" games, I am actually thinking of purcashing an Xbox360, for certain games exclusive to Xbox. Sony seems to want to blackball nintendo and its tasteless at best.

re

Drifterwitnoname said:
There is way more possibilities with the Wii, and its new gameplay. I mean Sony is already trying to Patent it. While you do have a good arguement on more "mature" games, I am actually thinking of purcashing an Xbox360, for certain games exclusive to Xbox. Sony seems to want to blackball nintendo and its tasteless at best.

Sounds like somebody is scared that a superior system is gonna use the wii's only good selling point and make it better with superior graphics, sound, and a broader range of games.

Including a DVD player with a games console is a nice feature, if you are in fact living in the year 2001!

I couldn't care less about watching a DVD on a games console, and that, in my belief is where Sony went wrong. They seem to be marketing this around the Blu-ray discs, and that's really not what i want to buy a games console for.

I have a DVD player, and i have a ton of other media outlets, so why do i exactly need a PS3? Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't be interested.. but by the marketing alone, i honestly don't care about the PS3.. This coming from a guy that got the PS2 pretty early on, AKA I'm not a fanboy <_<

re

Drifterwitnoname said:
Sony is already trying to Patent this "old technology" of which you refer. They shouldnt have to with its walmart in a box.

Good comparison :tard: I guess that would make the wii a k-mart in the box?

re

TheCostOfLiving said:
Including a DVD player with a games console is a nice feature, if you are in fact living in the year 2001!

I couldn't care less about watching a DVD on a games console, and that, in my belief is where Sony went wrong. They seem to be marketing this around the Blu-ray discs, and that's really not what i want to buy a games console for.

I have a DVD player, and i have a ton of other media outlets, so why do i exactly need a PS3? Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't be interested.. but by the marketing alone, i honestly don't care about the PS3.. This coming from a guy that got the PS2 pretty early on, AKA I'm not a fanboy <_<

I dont think the wii should have a dvd player. It would be comparible to a $15 dvd player. When I watch movies, it gets played on the ps3 or my dvd player that has an optical output.

re

zorrilla said:
bluray the next betamax

If you actually read my posts, you would understand that I could care less. I dont buy movies. Blue ray is there for better graphics and bigger games. Isnt it bedtime for you?

Honestly its gonna come down to

hd dvd or blue ray

In a year or two, both players will be about the same price. Blu ray has more potential from larger disks, which do you think will win?

in the future we will see the ps4 and an xbox(place a number) based on the wii, and a new wii with better graphics (and more fun) who took the best option, one word wii

Remax Realtor said:
Good comparison :tard: I guess that would make the wii a k-mart in the box?

Uh not really, I payed for gameplay not a DvdBlu-rayKissmyAss playstation in a box. lol stop saying that its "graphics and game titles" will save the sinking ship. Ps2 had alot of titles too but half of them blew. What part of, If I wanted Graphics I would jump on my computer, a computer that makes your Ps3 look like a 70s arcade in graphics.

The Nintendo fans didnt purchase it to be a jack of all trade, we knew it was going to be fun. As I said before when your ps3 burns up you can always use it as a George Forman grill and make omlets :cornut:

oh lets not forget how ps and ps2 games were suppose to be compatible with the Ps3 but weren't. Guess its hard working with "old technology" :tard:

You know, the biggest reason why I like Nintendo more than Sony or Microsoft is because they are always trying to make gaming a different way. For example, the gameboy made gaming handheld. The DS made gaming with touch screen. And now, finally, the Wii makes gaming with motion sensory. Now, I'm wondering, what else can they possibly think of? Let's just wait 5+ years:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back