Sony, WTF?

Wii&Ps3 said:
yeah its worse than japanese guys guy saying "we would like to play" then a cut scene of people acting retarded flailing their arms through the air. I guess all commercials should be kid friendly :eek:ut: Sony makes those commercials because it makes you think. Obviously little boys wont understand it *hint hint*

Well at least in the wii adverts it shows actual gameplay, not just random people doing activities that are possibly linked to the ps3, maybe they didn't show gameplay as there are no ps3 games where you shoot people as a weird lipsticked person yet.
Also the advert does make us think, what is makes is think is the title of this thread, "sony, wtf?"

Wii&Ps3 said:
yeah its worse than japanese guys guy saying "we would like to play" then a cut scene of people acting retarded flailing their arms through the air. I guess all commercials should be kid friendly :eek:ut: Sony makes those commercials because it makes you think. Obviously little boys wont understand it *hint hint*

Once again, I'm pretty sure I'm quoting a Sony employee...plus, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACT RETARDED AND FLAIL AROUND FOR ANY WII GAME (excpt warioware which sucks anyway). How would your niece and nephew that you mention in the 20% off topic feel about you calling them retarded? And at least people can understand the wii ads. Ads are meant to sell products, not make people think.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:

I would actually expect more little boys of the now to understand it better than the older men of the now. I really would. I know you were trying to insult the people here talking about it, but calling someone a little boy on here really isn't an insult. It might just be true sometimes, but little kids play more violent video games than a lot of people.....

But anyways....That commercial is strange, but if it leaves you thinking about the PS3, whether it's good or bad, you're most likely going to check it out if you're not a gamer or informed on many things.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Dude, you are ridiculously biased towards the Wii. From every post of yours that i've read....unbelievable....

I think you're either a little boy yourself, or you're DEFINITELY A PS3 EMPLOYEE.

Back